Beer Bar

SilverAudiMike

You mean this stuff?

http://www.truckinohio.net/filedump/mike/tasty.JPG

I might be willing to share, but it means a trip to Johnstown.

I would drink that till I die, I encountered it in Penn, At Penn state:) Make smy mouth water thinking about it..

Fado. Great selection of pub-ish drinks. Off the top of my head they have Boddingtons, Guinness (duh), Strongbow, some french 1804 shit (not worth all the hype, and of course my favorite Harp.

I thought the Rose and Thisle closed down? or was kicked out of the building they were in?

yeah i think they did close down, the smoking ban killed them.

Mike, you could have the truck for a week if you'd give me one of those cases.

All this talk about beer makes me long for the bar I went to in the British Virgin Islands. They had 3 beers on tap: Strongbow, Newcastle, and Boddingtons. Best bar ever.

You should have been around last night, we killed one of the cases.

i would love to join the aforementioned club, so long as i don't have to drive myself. thats an open invitation for anyone who wants to drive the truck to buy me booze.

edit: oh yeah...headlights don't work on the truck, so not so much at night i guess....booooo

i would love to join the aforementioned club, so long as i don't have to drive myself. thats an open invitation for anyone who wants to drive the truck to buy me booze.

edit: oh yeah...headlights don't work on the truck, so not so much at night i guess....booooo

Feel free to stop by sometime