Time for my first Banhammer victim? (baseciv)

SpaceGhost

I figure I need to learn this function. To Ban or not to ban? No classroom post yet, and Anthony had to edit one of his posts. Now I am a douchebag, for wanting to call you "Ebert".

And you are a douchebag. Strike 2 and 3.

Next post better not be here responding to this, it had better be in the classroom introducing yourself to everyone in a new thread. Otherwise, I think I will get my feet wet with the banhammer. Please don't be my first victim, I'm the newest Mod. I'm pretty fair and have a lot of time on my hands. Good luck, your move.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseciv
Seeing as that there is no requirement to post an introduction in the classroom, I didn't really feel it necessary to do so. However, I will do as you requested. For those requesting bannage, eat a dick.

Seeing as that there is no requirement to post an introduction in the classroom, I didn't really feel it necessary to do so. However, I will do as you requested. For those requesting bannage, eat a dick.

Be sure to come see me for a CR vinyl...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39203\

I should pull the trigger, I went over and looked and at least now I know how to pull the trigger. Like I said I am fair.

How old are you, 16?

You're a fucking retard, now just give Spaceghost more of a reason to ban you so CR can be done with you instead of drawing out your driveling buffoonery to the point where everyone on CR just wants you to die. Really, why don't you just fucking leave?