Movie Review: Transformers

CobraKevin

John Turturro's role as a Sector 7 agent. His underwear was ridiculous and unnecessary. I didn't the see the point of trying to further demonstrate to the audience that he was a douchebag by having him wear a ridiculous wifebeater with S7 on it.

It was unnecessary, but still funny. The guy is supposed to be some leader of a top secret government organization, yet he's wearing an S7 wife beater designed like the Superman logo and retarded-looking boxers.

How did a car dealership sell Bumblebee (a robot with no title) to Sam? Sam's parents seemed pretty well off, they are going to let him buy a car with no title and drive around with no insurance?

It would have actually made you happier to have a 10-minute scene of Bernie Mac's half-retarded car salesman character going through all the paperwork with the boy and his dad? Can't you just "assume" that after all the windows blew out in all the other cars that MAYBE he just wanted to get rid of the damn thing? Cmon now.

The over the top action scene at the end where Josh Duhamel is sliding on his back firing at Brawl after he jumps off the motorcycle. GAY GAY GAY!

No different than any other action movie in history. The good guys always pull off completely unrealistic (though in some instances still possible) stunt moves. If John McLaine were anyone other than John McLaine, he'd have been dead a long time ago, as would James Bond, etc.

Where Megan Fox hotwires the car? I don't know about you, but it takes a bit more to hot wire a GM vehicle than touching 2 30 inch wires together that just stick out of the dash below the steering column.

If I remember correctly, she didn't really do a damn thing. The car still didn't start, which is why she decided she was going to walk home. Bumblebee just decided to start when he felt like it.

Any other gripes?

-Kevin

Guest baseciv
It was unnecessary, but still funny. The guy is supposed to be some leader of a top secret government organization, yet he's wearing an S7 wife beater designed like the Superman logo and retarded-looking boxers.

It would have actually made you happier to have a 10-minute scene of Bernie Mac's half-retarded car salesman character going through all the paperwork with the boy and his dad? Can't you just "assume" that after all the windows blew out in all the other cars that MAYBE he just wanted to get rid of the damn thing? Cmon now.

No different than any other action movie in history. The good guys always pull off completely unrealistic (though in some instances still possible) stunt moves. If John McLaine were anyone other than John McLaine, he'd have been dead a long time ago, as would James Bond, etc.

If I remember correctly, she didn't really do a damn thing. The car still didn't start, which is why she decided she was going to walk home. Bumblebee just decided to start when he felt like it.

Any other gripes?

-Kevin

She hotwired the tow truck that bumblebee was on.

She hotwired the tow truck that bumblebee was on.

Ahh...had the wrong part, my bad. Okay, then I agree there.

-Kevin

Edit: I just thought about it. I have had a guy come into the tire shop at Sam's a couple of times with a setup just like that. Two long wires coming out from under the dash that you touch together and it starts the car. Maybe some people do that to their tow trucks. :confused: