Meet Up Before Heading to QS&L on Saturday Night

AhSatan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
i kinda had plans around this time, but i might blow him off...

Edit ~ not literally....

Ok... you obviously need to blow him off for us tomorrow then. If he isnt even interested in cars. GHessh!

John remember you use to live in "Grove Tucky".....

If you get off at the Stringtown exit and turn Right (for those of you taking 71 S). You will go thru 2 lights. When you come to the next light (sorry I dunno the name) but there will be a Cord Camera on your Right and on your left will be a small shopping center. Turn Left andt this light and the park in ride is on the right. You will see a big parking lot with lights. We will all be parked there.

If your late we will leave you. Just ask Steve :)

Ryan, which QS&L is this? I've never been out with you guys yet. I finally got the Saturn running and tuned pretty stable. I just usually go driving around at night and end up finding nothing to do. I know of a QS&L in Westerville and Lockbourne. Are those the only 2?

BTW, I live behind Wal-Mart on Stringtown Rd. Call me if you're going out for sure.

im in, i got the 2g running again..

Hummmmm I bet it breaks before the night is over hahahha

Ryan, which QS&L is this? I've never been out with you guys yet. I finally got the Saturn running and tuned pretty stable. I just usually go driving around at night and end up finding nothing to do. I know of a QS&L in Westerville and Lockbourne. Are those the only 2?

BTW, I live behind Wal-Mart on Stringtown Rd. Call me if you're going out for sure.

There is only one Quaker Steak and Lube around here. It is located on Polaris. If you read my first post we are meeting at the Park N Ride in Grove City. You are more than welcome to meet up with us and tag along. We are leaving at 10:30.

Guest hotrodmama024
Dont know if i am coming out tonight. Getting a nail in my tire fixed right now, and there is some whining in my car. Need to figure it out first.