Hefty Jesus is a bitch

Guest Removed

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am myself..... I just dont like you because of how you acted in the past.... You personally know me..... and I dotn think we have ever gotten along....... SO fuck you

please someone read the first 4 words of the post and tell me you didn't laugh out loud

DJ don't give jon credit on this thread, because for real the competition isn't worthy

(and if "wunna dig race" is reading that that isn't a knock on jon, but a knock on you)

also I need to see proof you are in any field of medicine, and no pictures of you standing with some weed

please someone read the first 4 words of the post and tell me you didn't laugh out loud

DJ don't give jon credit on this thread, because for real the competition isn't worthy

(and if "wunna dig race" is reading that that isn't a knock on jon, but a knock on you)

also I need to see proof you are in any field of medicine, and no pictures of you standing with some weed

I love you too, buttercup.

Guest Removed
Well THIS thread certainly turned out well for you.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/1181592539-20269fail_b.jpg

So wait... You've met me, but it wasn't at a meet? Yup, you're completely out of your mind.

Good for you for owning a farm? I knew you didn't get any of that money by being intelligent. Must suck to have to make a second account because your old one was put on global ignore... Did you just not get the picture, or are you really that lonely?

why do you always seem to talk shit? If you don't know some one then you need to keep your fucking mouth shut... just like a few others on here.....

And you like to run your mouth about me... But do you think that it hurts me or something? VTech99 is :gay: and owened..... :finger:

lol, what?

You typed the word "kids" now she will threaten you with an ass beating and you will say "bring it on bitch", a mod will have to waste their time banning both of you, then have to tell the admins why in another thread you can't see, then have to go back in this thread and explain to Rob why people got baned, Rob will say it is bullshit that your ban is shorter, then after the ban is lifted you both will come back in this thread or start another and this whole cycle will happen again. Whew! That was in one breath, notice one period. :cool:

Guest hotrodmama024
Nah, I am just trying to get her out to race me. If she seriously takes that as I am making fun of her kids, well she is the stupid ass then. I called her out, and now she is know where to be heard.