OSU Michigan Game...

Casper

Did anyone else just hear the female announcer say fuck???? It was at about 1:30 left in the 2nd quarter. Maybe I heard it wrong, but it sure sounded like she said OSU fucked up letting Michigan get the ball or something like that. Caught me off guard.

:lol:

Nope......Didn't catch it. But then I've been out in the kitchen gettin' food ready quite a bit too

I do know if I have to hear them say one more time that this is the worst season EVER in Michigan history......I'm gonna strangle somebody!!

Nope......Didn't catch it. But then I've been out in the kitchen gettin' food ready quite a bit too

I do know if I have to hear them say one more time that this is the worst season EVER in Michigan history......I'm gonna strangle somebody!!

Hey Fonzie, did you know this is the worst season every for Michigan???

Oh, and they just set a record for most 3 and outs in a season.

That was half a game. They should have sent someone back into the Meeshigan locker room about 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter to look for the Wolverines. I saw blue an yellow helmets on the field, but the guys in them sure as hell weren't playing any football.

O-H....

It was soooooooooooooo freakin cold in the stadium today. I had on long johns, 2 pair of socks, my uggs, jeans, 4 shirts, 2 pair of gloves, a thick scarf, and a very warm jacket yet I still had to get those hand warmers & put them in my shoes so my toes wouldn't freeze off. So glad to be at home watching MSU unfortunately get their tales whipped by Penn state on HD in the WARM.

Did anyone else notice there wasn't a very big crowd on campus today??? Kinda boring.

Did anyone else just hear the female announcer say fuck???? It was at about 1:30 left in the 2nd quarter. Maybe I heard it wrong, but it sure sounded like she said OSU fucked up letting Michigan get the ball or something like that. Caught me off guard.

:lol:

I recorded the game and went and checked what you thought she said. She actually said "Popped Up".