68 race cars in the parking lot

Sam1647545489

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-) hey now hey now :-) Gotta think about it lol Both fast ass cars :-P Its like saying.. I wonder if Deltas Boeing 747 is faster than Jet Blues Boeing 747 ... its just so hard.. I cant decide lol haha

Now you got me thinking Sam, whats the race 40-140 or till when ever? I am just curious as I think from a roll you have the advantage. But I will stick with my initial bet and not be a chump put $25 on Ray. Sam ill pay you before the race even!

Oh shit, here we go....

If you can't beat him and know somewhere in that 100mph margin, then you have no business roll racing him.

Someone fucking decide what the fuck is going on since it seems the stakes change about every six minutes around here depending on the phase of the nitrous temperature.

Oh shit, here we go....

If you can't beat him and know somewhere in that 100mph margin, then you have no business roll racing him.

Someone fucking decide what the fuck is going on since it seems the stakes change about every six minutes around here depending on the phase of the nitrous temperature.

No I told him we could race at this spot that has a take off point and a end point. It has a good place for the camera man at the finish line. It will prolly be right at 140 or so I am just saying I am not racing to a certain speed cause that will always cause problems, whether it be one of us saying we were at 140 or whatever. If we are at 140 and he is pulling on me and about to pass me and I shut down, there is gonna be a 150 page thread about how he was pulling back around. Also vice versa.

Now if you wanna run me heads up just let me know otherwise I would suggest staying out of this thread.

No I told him we could race at this spot that has a take off point and a end point. It has a good place for the camera man at the finish line. It will prolly be right at 140 or so I am just saying I am not racing to a certain speed cause that will always cause problems, whether it be one of us saying we were at 140 or whatever. If we are at 140 and he is pulling on me and about to pass me and I shut down, there is gonna be a 150 page thread about how he was pulling back around. Also vice versa.

Now if you wanna run me heads up just let me know otherwise I would suggest staying out of this thread.

I have to agree. Racing to a speed is only for fun. The point to point with a camera makes more sense. If I were Ray I would test the area first to make sure I didnt just step into a 40mph-200mph point to point race. That way there is no room for error, and both drivers know exactly what is involved.

But then again... thats just me.

I plan on goin out with Ray in a different vehicle to show him excatly where we are racing. Like said before it will prolly end up as both of us will be at 140 or so but it might be a tad faster. If he is able to get to 200 in this span of road then his car is a John force car.

I plan on goin out with Ray in a different vehicle to show him excatly where we are racing. Like said before it will prolly end up as both of us will be at 140 or so but it might be a tad faster. If he is able to get to 200 in this span of road then his car is a John force car.

Sounds like a nice race to me.

First off you never told me about this spot,,,,,

That being said I think the idea of a start/stop spot with the camera. It ends all the bullshit. It sets the finish in stone. Going to a certain speed and proving what the speed is is not a problem to me because I always log the car. I will be more than happy to look at the spot. But im not locking into a race that is going to have us running to the moon.

Your running slicks and skinnies, im on street tires, your car weights alot less than mine, your a stick im an auto, your spraying a larger shot than I am and I already agreed to give up the only advantage I did have and that was my suspension. You set the start speed and to top it off now it has to be at your favorite place where you can manipulate the stop speed. WOW

First off you never told me about this spot,,,,,

That being said I think the idea of a start/stop spot with the camera. It ends all the bullshit. It sets the finish in stone. Going to a certain speed and proving what the speed is is not a problem to me because I always log the car. I will be more than happy to look at the spot. But im not locking into a race that is going to have us running to the moon.

Your running slicks and skinnies, im on street tires, your car weights alot less than mine, your a stick im an auto, your spraying a larger shot than I am and I already agreed to give up the only advantage I did have and that was my suspension. You set the start speed and to top it off now it has to be at your favorite place where you can manipulate the stop speed. WOW

Ray I told you when we were talking that I had a place close to her when we were standing in the parking lot. Like I said it should end up as both of us are right around 140 but stopping at a certain speed seems stupid to me. I dont log my car all the time so how am I gonna tell when we et out of it. The strip of road is 4 tenths of a mile long. It should be just about what you need. Hell we might not even make it to 140, but since you are goin to make a big deal, we can do the 40-140 race. I still want it on the same strip of road since it is the perfect place to do a roll race, no possible way to have traffic involved and it is close to QS&L.

Now since you seem to know everything, how big of a shot am I running right now?.

Now since you seem to know everything, how big of a shot am I running right now?.

Sam I only know what you told me. You said you were running 250 jets and had purchased 350 jets. Did I misunderstand?

It doesnt matter which pills your running it more than I am!

Sam I only know what you told me. You said you were running 250 jets and had purchased 350 jets. Did I misunderstand?

It doesnt matter which pills your running it more than I am!

Its not the 250 and you can always go change your jets as well, doesnt matter, I am not trying to get into a fighting match with you since you seem to be an alright guy in person and online. So whatever, you got your 40-140 race. I got your pm on when we will do it. Can we agree to do it on the road near qs&l?

This thread delivers.

To both parties = Show up to win.

Kool Rays you and me Locked in for 20 For your race against Sam.

To the others that wanna bet I can only take one bet sorry I only make so much pimpin hoes.

LS-what, I cleaned out my mailbox.

This thread delivers.

To both parties = Show up to win.

Kool Rays you and me Locked in for 20.

To the others that wanna bet I can only take one bet sorry I only make so much pimpin hoes.

Locked for the 20$

but get some new hoes so you can buy more car parts like Sam and I