Autox at Trails this weekend.

Dr. Apex

Our next event is this coming sunday the 22nd at Trails. Our site is here at http://www.ovr-scca.org and has all the info you need. To register online go to http://www.dlbracing.com There's a link to this site through the SCCA site as well.

We use the entire parking lot and it makes for a pretty big course there, always a good time.

will there be many people there?

I'd expect the normal 100 or so people. Max is 170 drivers. They've been able to get 5 runs in on good days with 170 drivers. Last event I think there were around 120 and we had time for fun runs at the end of the day.

I have a hard enough time waking up in the morning. Waking up extra early to get all the way out to National Trails and still allow time to put my slicks on is out of the question.

Excuses. I only get up maybe 15-20 mins earlier than I normally do, I just have a little less time once I get there.

My car is in the shop, but I am trying to convince my dad to let me borrow his vette... I did so well getting out early this year to the driving school then haven't been able to get back yet :(

Gotta love getting to drive someone else' car!!

Guest 78novaman

I'm registered. This will be my 2nd time out to run. Is this course larger and faster since there are no light poles?

My hat is already off to everyone working since night of thunder is Saturday. That means course setup must Sunday morning! Still starts at the same time in the morning right?

My car is in the shop, but I am trying to convince my dad to let me borrow his vette... I did so well getting out early this year to the driving school then haven't been able to get back yet :(

I saw your car at a few events earlier this year...really clean. I'll have to say hi next time i am out.

I saw your car at a few events earlier this year...really clean. I'll have to say hi next time i am out.

Please do, Since I don't get out much, I don't know many people :( and I would like to meet more

I will be there in a stock black 2001 vette. Probably have #14. Speaking of driving different cars, do any of you know what class I will be in off of the top of your head?

Super Stock (SS) most likely. Ben or someone correct me if i am wrong.

SS would be correct. People should start showing up by 6-6:30am and you need to be there by 8-8:30am if you registered online, walk-up be there no later than 7am!!

Novaman: I missed you somehow last event, ill come find you at some point during the day. I'll be in the Silver "BSP" S2000 so come up and say hi if you see me, I only have met a few of you like Matt and Ed.

Damn good time today, it was a fun course. I was beat by a 68 Corvette today, the car was beautiful and well setup and well driven. I kept getting cones on nearly every lap which didnt help.

Novaman, I tried to catch you today, yelled at you but you didn't seem to be able to hear me. I watched you go around the course and you looked like you had fun, thats a big car to throw around there.

Matt, how did you like the Vette?? I didn't really get to see you run with running the same heat.

Damn good time today, it was a fun course. I was beat by a 68 Corvette today, the car was beautiful and well setup and well driven. I kept getting cones on nearly every lap which didnt help.

Novaman, I tried to catch you today, yelled at you but you didn't seem to be able to hear me. I watched you go around the course and you looked like you had fun, thats a big car to throw around there.

Matt, how did you like the Vette?? I didn't really get to see you run with running the same heat.

I liked the vette, but got terrible times. It really wanted to wag its tail end. I am not sure if it was the cars new tires, a slick surface due to being the first group, or that I may just not as used to the car. As much as I would love to own a vette, I will be happy when I get my mustang back. With the new suspension it should be pretty nice.

Accelerating through the back of the coarse was a lot of fun though.

I have a hard enough time waking up in the morning. Waking up extra early to get all the way out to National Trails and still allow time to put my slicks on is out of the question.

pfft, i got up at 5 am drove 95 miles to the track, changed my tires.

and then kicked ass.

Amazing as always man.

What's really scary, is he truly is stock other than the mismatched used r compounds. Still on stock shocks, stock swaybar, stock exhaust, even brake pads are stock!!

What's really scary, is he truly is stock other than the mismatched used r compounds. Still on stock shocks, stock swaybar, stock exhaust, even brake pads are stock!!

Last I checked, magic fairy dust was not a stock option. Even on 'dust'ers