WTB full set of mechanic's tools

looking to buy a mechanic's set of tools. Can't be cheap junk either looking for about craftsmen or better. need everything, wrenches, sockets, ratchets, tool box, jacks, jack stands, pilers, drill bits, punches, screwdrivers, impact guns, air compressor, and lots more. I'm looking to start my own business

Thanks

Guest racinbird
Try ebay or go to Columbus State and take a few automotive classes. You will get a nice discount on new tool sets from craftsman, snap-on, mac and so forth.

Hmm...I have a very (very) nice Snap-On Box with a bunch of tools. I'd have to sit down and figure a package price or if you wanted to pick and choose. Alot of stuff has barely been used being I went a different route and don't have time or money for car stuff right now. Plenty to get you started and some nice specialty tools. Nothing but the best though. Snap-On, Cornwell, Mac, a few Matco. Dad's shop is in Pataskala near 40 and 310 so it's close to you. PM me if your interested.

If you want to start your own business, you may want to invest in new stuff. I can give you the number of a really cool Mac guy if you want.

Hmm...I have a very (very) nice Snap-On Box with a bunch of tools. I'd have to sit down and figure a package price or if you wanted to pick and choose. Alot of stuff has barely been used being I went a different route and don't have time or money for car stuff right now. Plenty to get you started and some nice specialty tools. Nothing but the best though. Snap-On, Cornwell, Mac, a few Matco. Dad's shop is in Pataskala near 40 and 310 so it's close to you. PM me if your interested.

Did your dad recently aquire a paint booth that he is not using?

Did your dad recently aquire a paint booth that he is not using?

I don't think so, but I haven't been out to the shop in a couple weeks. His shop is off of 40, just west of 310.

looking to buy a mechanic's set of tools. Can't be cheap junk either looking for about craftsmen or better. need everything, wrenches, sockets, ratchets, tool box, jacks, jack stands, pilers, drill bits, punches, screwdrivers, impact guns, air compressor, and lots more. I'm looking to start my own business

Thanks

Hey man. I have a real nice Snap On roller I am no longer needing. I don't work on cars any more so I don't need something quite so nice and rugged. I have been wanting 1500 out of it, or will trade for a lower quality (craftsman, kobalt, etc etc), but larger top and bottom.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/100_0252.jpg