ASR Cruise In

Amy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're right. I forgot how the boundries curve. I think that's 43228 and not 43026.

Edit: nope, it's Hilliard.

You ARE kidding me???? Right....

You are telling me, that if they get robbed, a Hilliard Cop is going to show up, and not a Columbus Cop???

KillJoy

Sounds like a good time. Im going to try to make it there. Not sure my car will fit in much. But Ill wear my Camaro shirt to represent the car I use to have :( Anyway Im new to columbus and I have no idea where advanced autoparts is in Hilliard. Can someone post directions? If worse comes to worse Ill look and see if I can find its location on advances web page. Also does the $5 fee get your car in the show or is that just admission to get in.

Solorange heres maps

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2110+Hilliard+Rome+Rd.&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.957823,59.765625&ie=UTF8&ll=39.995928,-83.152471&spn=0.467115,0.933838&z=10&om=1

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2110+Hilliard+Rome+Rd.&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.957823,59.765625&ie=UTF8&ll=39.995928,-83.152471&spn=0.467115,0.933838&z=10&om=1

Basically, take 270 to hilliard-rome road then head north (in what will likely be a llot of traffic) Advanced is in a new shopping center by a petstore and hooters. Its past meijers and old navy. Advance will be on your right.

Or alternatively if you look at the maps you can get off at Roberts Rd, head west until you hit Hilliard-Rome (construction at that intersection) then south to advanced which would then be on your left.

Hope to see you there!

Judging from past CR only showings at advanced(which tis is obviously not), this will be the show of shows for summer. Amy is a class act and this show will be worth bringing a camera to. Its not a bad trip from westerville.

Ya the rest of the team will be there to meet Brian at 10 ish... the shops remember we need you guys there at 11am.

Pictures from Mitch and Mark.. make sure I get a copy from you guys so I can send the sponsors and put up on my site. Thanks to everyone that has helped and will be helping today. Weather looks good so lets keep the fingers crossed.

Hope to see you all there!

:-)

I'm out here in OH now, so I dropped by the show today. :) It was good to see some of these cars in the flesh, so to speak. Managed to get a hat from the raffle, and though I was dodging the cameras, Minty managed to catch me in both shots of the Yellow RX-8.

I hope to have something worth showing with you guys next year. :)

I won the burnout contest Advance held, and got a t-shirt.

I've also left permanent holes in their new parking lot that were smoking after I was done, have no tire left, and had to nurse my car home at 45mph across town in this tornado weather while still sliding across the road. It was like driving on ice, and braking hard when people slammed on theirs sucked due to skinnies.

Definitely a memorable experience to say the least. Vids to come soon.

I thought about going to my brother's house down the way from Advance and borrowing his Trailblazer until I could come back later to grab my car, but that meant I would have had to find somewhere to double back and I was already past Wilson Road on I-70.

Thanks for checking on me, I was already on the East Side when you called, but had just hit the second storm cell and started the sliding process all over again. Time for new DRs I guess, and these were my lucky ones :(

I wish Brian would answer his damned phone so I can get my laptop back and upload the damned videos.