Blonds taste better

COLD AIR

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like plan C) get fixed...

I am doing that very soon. ;)

REALLY?!?! I totally agree with you and Redneck-scott but im not sure about going that far with it. I never plan on being married though I do want a kid someday.

Oh and blonde's do taste sweet, brunette's suck like a hoover. But asian's are hand's down the best in the sack.

No wife, no kids = clean house

REALLY?!?! I totally agree with you and Redneck-scott but im not sure about going that far with it. I never plan on being married though I do want a kid someday.

All ya gotta do is shoot your load off in some strange, and let the cake bake in the oven. :thumbup: 9 months later, PRESTO! Baby and Baby Mama, no ring needed.

alimony, now that is the joke of the 90's

thats why my conniving mom is hitting my dad up for 1400$/mo for the next 4 years

i think if you dont want to be with someone, you dont need their money. me and my siblings are all grown, save for my 17 year old brother, who lives with my dad...why the fuck does she need that much cash from him monthly? he put her thru college 8 or so years ago so she could do medical transcription, and just before they got divorced, she quit that job (which was decent money) to go work at a dr office and make a whopping 10$/hr...she knew what she was doing all along...

...im barely 22 and i make almost double what she does.

Oh and blonde's do taste sweet, brunette's suck like a hoover. But asian's are hand's down the best in the sack.

No wife, no kids = clean house

I plan on getting married and not have kids. Oh and if I want the house clean I will do it the right way, myself ;)

thats why my conniving mom is hitting my dad up for 1400$/mo for the next 4 years

i think if you dont want to be with someone, you dont need their money. me and my siblings are all grown, save for my 17 year old brother, who lives with my dad...why the fuck does she need that much cash from him monthly? he put her thru college 8 or so years ago so she could do medical transcription, and just before they got divorced, she quit that job (which was decent money) to go work at a dr office and make a whopping 10$/hr...she knew what she was doing all along...

...im barely 22 and i make almost double what she does.

And this is one of the biggest reasons I'll never get married. Bitch's just cant be trusted. Im sure when your dad met your mom things were great, they were in love at least you would hope so if they got hitched... now he's just a paycheck to her. Thats fucked up.