Look at these idiots

Sam1647545489

Well, it's not your money and at least a bit more entertaining than watching them pave the road in front of my house. lol Nothing exciting there but watchin my neighbor run over one of their signs on purpose. Now, I gotta lay cardboard boxes the length of my block so I can drive outta here without picking asphalt off my car later. :mad:

Well, it's not your money and at least a bit more entertaining than watching them pave the road in front of my house. lol Nothing exciting there but watchin my neighbor run over one of their signs on purpose. Now, I gotta lay cardboard boxes the length of my block so I can drive outta here without picking asphalt off my car later. :mad:

drive on the grass/sidewalk....that's what i do....

on my bike, lol, when i can't get out

hahahaha OH SNAP!!!!! my step dad owns his own construction buisness...... thats a hefty little chunk of change... def more than 5k... and thats probibly at least 2 weeks set back if there all haucked.... which is what it looks like

dumb asses....