Hi there

power-addict

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats all done to your car to trap 160. Also are you on the corvetteforum or anything. There are not to many cars that I know of that have 1200hp and trap 160 off of the corvette forum.

he did say 1200+ i believe...

but i am guessing its 3 stages of rice we havent seen before. :burn:

HAHAHAHA! If you want to think that feel free. I'm not going to go into exact detail but here is some quick info. My car's not even here but it looks like you guys still feel threatened (somebody told me this would happen). I'm not here to take over your little car scene, I'm too old for that childish stuff.

427 ls7 stroker with ported truck heads

Seperated the nitrous into 3 stages because I had traction issues

First stage - 100

Second stage - for me to know

Third stage - for you to find out

It has not been to the track since the 3rd stage was added.

If you are not threatened then why talk to me that way. I'm not a badass but my car is. Do you realize I'm here to get a deal set up between some pretty big companies. If this works out I will get a bonus big enough to give you a full time job washing my car. I came here, said hi, you guys got threatened and suddenly I'm fake because my car is faster than yours.

And yes truck heads because my my darts kept popping loose. The guy doing machine work wanted to try something with some truck heads he had. They are heavy as hell but I havnt had any issues with them.

You are claiming 160 mph traps. Can you post a video or time slip. What transmission you are using. Auto/6 spd. Those are simple things to do. I can claim I went 180 in the 1/4 without a slip or video, would you believe me? What was the time in the 1/4 on the 160 pass.

Hahahaha. Anytime ol' chap. I'll let you know if/when my car is shipped over here. You, the supra, and the viper look to have some nice set-ups. (From the "list of people I need to race" that was sent to to me)

I never thought I would spend this much time b-s-ing on a computer. This forum stuff is addictive

I'm not threatened. I'll just straight drag your car around 270; end of simple story. Let me know if you and your 1200HP machine want some.

Oh damn. King LSX is calling you out. Now you have to comply. Anything else would be just uncivilized:D

You are claiming 160 mph traps. Can you post a video or time slip. What transmission you are using. Auto/6 spd. Those are simple things to do. I can claim I went 180 in the 1/4 without a slip or video, would you believe me? What was the time in the 1/4 on the 160 pass.

Call bs all you want. You annoy me.

The Supra is in a class of its own, the Viper is kind of like a unicorn, and me, well, I've got 24 less cubes than you, so I'm already playing catch-up...

hahaha! Or wait I just learned this one - LOL ;)

You are a cool guy. Why is everyone else calling me fake?

LOL! You got the job.

Sam, do you know a lot about cars? You keep asking some pretty dumb questions.

Stock rear cant hold the power I'm putting out. It would be very hard to run an 8 in a 6-speed (I'm good, but not that good). There are very few Z06's that have run less than 9's. Maybe if you look hard enough you can find a video of me.

Only vette I know about that runs in th 8's on nitrous is major spray. As I recall it is a torque arm car like your describing. I also run the rossler trans. In fact Carl put the prototype 4L60 brake in my transmission.

Only vette I know about that runs in th 8's on nitrous is major spray. As I recall it is a torque arm car like your describing. I also run the rossler trans. In fact Carl put the prototype 4L60 brake in my transmission.

Major spray is running a single rear turbo now. But yea, he was the only other guy I knew of running in the 8s with nitrous.