Kicked out of National Trails

DOZZER

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
You always have option B.) Me + X weapon = Instant squishy head symptom.

well they live off polaris parkway, right down the road from QSL. drives a white H3 with plates that say LATINLUV. ;) . and wait till after tues, we have pretrial/arainment(sp) that day. i hope they drag him out in cuffs. but this dumb bitch is tryying to say i did it and having kyle lie and say she did it. how does that song go.. Crazy bitch......lol

I haven't been out to Trails for like 3 years...I was planning on taking the Mustang out there this October/November to see what it'll do but it sounds like they're so strict on tech that there's no way I'll get through...are there any other tracks in the Columbus area that aren't quite so strict but are still decent tracks without a ditch at the end? :)

ill second larue. its kinda far from columbus, but i swear to christ i think i saw a pvc rollcage go through tech and pass lol. Its a really kick ass place to race, plus you can get some sick vids up there, they'll let ya go right up to the starting line. its one of the last great old school atmosphere strips around.... and it hooks 10x better the ntr...

Guest Removed
So Bill... You never answered... what was the reason for getting the boot and do you want to race me?

no he didnt , but i did. he trapped over the 135mph limit for a 10.00 legal car.

enough said ;)

My trap speed was to fast..... I am putting the car back together soon then we will race ;)

Let me guess, "two weeks".... My trap was too fast also. Now I need leather pants. Go figure.

http://ohio-riders.net/images/smilies/wheeliezx10.gif