Kicked out of National Trails

DOZZER

Full tank of 93 pump gas = $30

Nitrous bpttle filling = $50

Driving to the track.... getting kicked out of National Trails for going to fast with a certified caged car then driving it back home = Priceless

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They seriously did not have thier shit together tonight. I did not get a slip for my first pass, the second pass didn't have my mph at the end of the 1/4, and the board's weren't working all night. It sucked having no idea what a majority of the people were running. Still I guess it could have been worse, oh well.

Looks like it's time to try a different track for me.

...the fact that it's 15 minutes from my house.

Besides that it's a joke!!!

1. No times or MPH on the big boards... and they didn't care!

2. Time slips changed format and incomplete

3. Track easily down 1/2 the night, I understand safety but their clean up crew must be hourly... SLOW AND SLOWER.

Good news is we ran 10.7 first time out with the new Black fox body hatch.

They need to start to give a crap about the racers that are there... right now they're done after you pay at the gate.

Two burgers, two bottles of water... $19.00.

Paying to watch... $10.00

Going 10.7 on the motor... priceless!

last night definitely blowed! I hope when the Mansfield drag strip opens it puts National Trails out of business. The extra drive will be worth it!

I'm sure you went out to Marion before Dave. I went there last Friday and I wore shorts, no helmet and no one gave two shits. I was getting halfway decent 60's too. There was also pretty much no one there (maybe because of Good Guys?). I think I got 6 or so passes and that was with letting the car cool down about 1/2 hour between runs. I just wish they'd fix the right lane at the end. My tires are taller than stock and it starts bouncing at the end rubbing the tires on the strut mounts of the car :(.

Is mansfield supposed to open up this year or next year? I can't wait for that.

Too bad about National Trails, I was at Dragway 42 last night and got 6 runs in. The temperature was down to 56 degrees for my last run at 11:00. Prep was really good because of all the slick cars that were there to run. Got consistent 1.7 60s with no spin at all launching.

I was unable to get any resemblence of traction last night in my two runs. First run I spun for a loooong time and then shifted, but shifted too far(auto with shift kit) and went to 3rd, then bogged. Second run I went half throttle off the line and still spun...twas weaksauce.

^ I'm pretty sure I saw you out there on friday, every time your car passed by me I could feel the exhaust rumbling my entire body. Literally I could feel the vibration in the pavement, I knew that car meant business, congrat's on the 10.7.

Guest Removed
That is what they told me.

they are full of shit then. if its a 8 point thats certed, then your good too 10.00. unless you went over 135 mph. then a 8 isnt going too do it.