R33 Skyline at Denny Dotson

HAOLE

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have you heard this? I know you can do it with the 240 being rwd. But you can make it awd? Can you find more info on this?

Sorry for the late response, I didnt see your post until just now, but...

http://www.full-race.com/r14/

The company that does the conversions...

This thread got way off base... lock it please!

The issue was the car... not if Denny is a good/bad dealer.

Why lock it? Just because you had a good experience with them cutting you a check doesn't mean others have good storys to tell.

I don't see any flame wars or anything else warranting a locking or even moving this to the Kitchen.

Why lock it? Just because you had a good experience with them cutting you a check doesn't mean others have good storys to tell.

I don't see any flame wars or anything else warranting a locking or even moving this to the Kitchen.

I have been on the side of some one "e-bashing" my business and it cost me thousands of dollars and a long time to recover from it.

I think people have an unrealistic thought that when you buy a modded car that nothing should go wrong with it. That is foolish. When you enter into an agreement to buy a car "as-is", and you are too dumb to check it out, your fault. He cannot possible know everything that will go wrong with a car in the coming miles.

IMHO... People get "car crazy" and over look what is wrong with the car just because it is the car they have always wanted. It has happened to me too, once. My advice is to approach buying any new car in a emotionally neutral state. That way you don't over look the smoke coming out of the tail pipe.

As stated before, whether or not the car is sold "as is" denny dotson exploits the often adolescent market and gets them in early trouble with unreliable cars. they're not providing a sounds service to the community.

just because you were a victim of e-bashing (i do remember what happened, and you were very clearly in the right) doesn't mean that we all have to be nice. my god, you're even starting to sound like a democrat:

"don't say bad things about his business because it hurts his profits..we need to be nice and treat people well and not say what we want on the internet because hurtful comments will slightly decrease his profit margin"

As stated before, whether or not the car is sold "as is" denny dotson exploits the often adolescent market and gets them in early trouble with unreliable cars. they're not providing a sounds service to the community.

just because you were a victim of e-bashing (i do remember what happened, and you were very clearly in the right) doesn't mean that we all have to be nice. my god, you're even starting to sound like a democrat:

"don't say bad things about his business because it hurts his profits..we need to be nice and treat people well and not say what we want on the internet because hurtful comments will slightly decrease his profit margin"

:eek: I never thought someone would accuse me of that!!!! lol

:eek: I never thought someone would accuse me of that!!!! lol

I seen a vote hilary sticker on your car today. Whats up man something you want to tell us about.

Honestly if a business does bad deals poeple need to know about it. I hate to hurt another business to but if a company does fucked up shit thats what happens. It would be diffrent if this was 1 person bitchy. But I can't think of one person other then you that has ever praised denny dotson

I went and looked at the car yesterday. Is it worth 34k? Well that depends on who you are...some will say yes because you will have the chance to be one of the very few to actually own an authentic Skyline here in the states, others will say no for various reasons "oh its only a single turbo, its only RWD and not AWD" Blah blah blah whomever buys this car is going to get a nice car, the car is very clean inside and out. Its only running 8lbs of boost and has faily low miles so I would assume that the motor is a strong running motor and hasnt been ragged on too hard. Lyle informed me that they might be getting a GTR later this month or beginning of next. But im sure it'll be up for debate on here too being over priced, ricey, blah blah blah