oh, whats up

Guest texmex

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome aboard, I will be out to QSL friday and saturday hopefully if I can figure out the charging problems on my DSM, look for a white 1g with white wheels, for reference check out the pic in my sig, I prolly wont stray to far away from the car so if you see it I will prolly be standing around it.. name is Mark

Haha. Very funny.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s269/traumaxital/george_costanza.jpg

winner by default.

"what ya gonna do , when there ain't no place to hide"

BONE, BONE, BONE, BONE

:funny: Fuckin funny.

hope you have a sence of humor ;)

Why in the hell would you think "sense" is spelled "sence?" Even if you were trying to spell the word phonetically, "sence" still doesn't make any SENSE. If you just fat fingered it, you would have hit "d" or "x".

Why in the hell would you think "sense" is spelled "sence?" Even if you were trying to spell the word phonetically, "sence" still doesn't make any SENSE. If you just fat fingered it, you would have hit "d" or "x".

I CENTS this is goin to get ugly...

Hey Christina, I just noticed your screename, TexMex. So, you from Texas? I don't know if you can see my plates on my car in the sig (click on it) but I still have my Tx plates. Where are you from? San Antonio area? Further west? I dunno. I think of Tex Mex, I think of west texas.