Car stolen and house broken into last night

Farley

Car stolen:...

License plate: dmx8064

2002 silver potiac bonnieville

u see this car call the po po ...it was stolen from my cousins house last night/this morning.He lives a few blocks from OSU campus in C-bus, it wasnt my cousins car that is his roomates.

so i wake up this after noon to a weird away msg from my cousin. i gave him a call and found out that somone backed a truck up to his back deck and ransacked the whole first floor... including 2 tv's ,ps2, xbox, games and a bunch of other shit.. to top it off the basterds stole like three cases of alchol and a bottle of 151 .. and while there were ransacking the house were drinking Guiness...(the caps were found on the back porch)

there not really worried about the other shit considering insurance will cover it.. there more concerned about the car.

so now to break the cycle of leghumping: dave, your sig is really fucking obnoxiously huge.

i'll keep a lookout for the car, but try talking to neighbors about the truck; whether they saw it or got a license plate

now back to teh cycle: http://www.stimpco.com/carpix/lol11/FatSpiderman.jpg