phone pics thread is back

e-flores

:lol::lol: Nice, I'm just bustin' your chops, aren't you married anyway? :D Unless that's the g/f the wife doesn't know about? Ooops.

Nope not married. Not anymore anyway.. ;)

mad dog? seriously? are we in 11th grade again or what?

dont forget the boones farm strawberry hill.

oh wait... i think i get it now... you had the MD, because the ass belongs to a 17 year old HS girl?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That pic was from last year and I had honestly never had the MD before then!! :eek:

And she was 20 BTW.. :D

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been guy I used to work with is supposed to let me tag along with him. He said he would keep me and my jap bike safe he rides a harley. I think it would be a blast take a couple weeks off and tour the hills.

I have never been guy I used to work with is supposed to let me tag along with him. He said he would keep me and my jap bike safe he rides a harley. I think it would be a blast take a couple weeks off and tour the hills.

you don't have to worry about being "safe" there are a shitload of sport bikes there now

• 1 month later...

How can you tell if you're at a classy sushi bar? Order 9 sake bombs and see how they give them to you.

It's some sort of dragon thing, they light the one on the right on fire, then slam the table, and it drops into the beer, then all the other ones domino down the line, and when it gets to the end everyone drinks. Good times had by all.

2557840970092123726S425x425Q85.jpg