attn : mazda3 or mazda6 owners

evan9381

i know theres a few here, so i want to check

my g/f has an 07 mazda 3i. since she's had it, the A/C is very weak. we have the a/c button on, and even try to recirculate the air, but it never seems to get "cold"...i would say more or less, its on the cooler side of warm

she said her dads mazda6 (05 i believe) did the same thing and was into ricart 5x and its still not fixed

is this a problem that is common with these cars, or does ricart just not know how to service the a/c properly? i know my car is bone chilling cold within a couple minutes of the car running.

would going to another dealer maybe get something done about it?

never had an issue w/ my 06. Like you said it gets bone chilling in a few minutes, after the car cools down (5 min probably) I usually turn the degree knob up quite a bit, not quite 12 o'clock, but maybe 9/10 o'clock on the dial, and it stays nice the whole time.

i bought my car from ricart only for the good deal, but I've never had it serviced there. Its actually only been in once in 2 years/30k miles, and that was for a new radio/clock because the clock was "losing" time, like it ran too slow, which was a recall/tsb, but the unit worked fine just didn't keep time right. I've been very impressed with my car and still love driving it, I'll definitely keep it a few more years, at least until 50k when the warranty is up.

good luck man, try byers mazda subaru on sawmill, i live around the corner and they've always been nice.

ill check it out

even with it to full cold, and the a/c button on, it doesnt matter what fan speed, it never gets "cold", just a tad cooler than "warm".

my elantra gets to the point where if i dont turn it off or up a bit, i feel like i need a jacket