Went out for milk.....and came back with this. *PICS*

Minty Fresh

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Formulas are wannabe Trans Ams. :o:p

Bro I'd rather have my Formula than a Trans Am. They don't have to be hopped up with a body kit to get respect. Formula's are the no frills, Lighter, and Least Wind Resistant, version of the Pontiac v8 line up for the LS1 or LS2's for that fact. I'd take it over an LS2 GTO as well

If I remember correctly, isn't 1 qt every oil change the norm?

Completely depends on the driving style sometimes. Many people have no oil issues at all. I've always kept a quart in the trunk of my cars. I thought most people do? The rotary is not an engine for someone who does not want to pay attention to it. If you ignore it, you will pay.

Guest hotrodmama024
Bro I'd rather have my Formula than a Trans Am. They don't have to be hopped up with a body kit to get respect. Formula's are the no frills, Lighter, and Least Wind Resistant, version of the Pontiac v8 line up for the LS1 or LS2's for that fact. I'd take it over an LS2 GTO as well

What does your license plate says? I saw a cocky mother fucker like you at the track that i walked. Just wondering if its you?

no offense.. lol

Let me know when you want to test that wind resistance...

Nah wasn't me at the track. Just moved up here from down by Cincy. I ain't saying TA's or WS6's suck or anything like that. I love the looks of the WS6's there sick. I'd gladdly take one. I just like the smooth looks of mine better. Now offer me a sunset orange metallic WS6 and I'll gladly trade for it. I ain't cocky I just like having fun with people whether its online or in my car. Win or loose I still have fun. And I'm sure there's plenty of cars on here (LS1, Mustang, and even some 4 bangers) that'll stomp my ass. It's all about the love of cars for me.

Ain't tryin to make any enemies

I'm really liking it so far....it's a totally different animal than the TA. And it's taking some getting used to. The Powerband is nice though....it's got a pretty even pull, 'round 4,500 it opens even more....it's pretty crazy hearing it scream at 7,000+ RPM's too. It's balanced VERY well....and handles incredibly. Makes the TA seem extremely sluggish, like a boat...handling-wise.

Of course its balanced very well. Actually the RX-8 has a perfect 50/50 weight distribution! Is your RX-8 a Touring? Grand Touring? or Sport?

It was a joke. ;)

P.S. They're still only Formulas.

:p

Of course its balanced very well. Actually the RX-8 has a perfect 50/50 weight distribution! Is your RX-8 a Touring? Grand Touring? or Sport?

Grand Touring. Yeah, you can tell it's 50/50. It's super predictable, and forgiving.

Nah wasn't me at the track. Just moved up here from down by Cincy. I ain't saying TA's or WS6's suck or anything like that. I love the looks of the WS6's there sick. I'd gladdly take one. I just like the smooth looks of mine better. Now offer me a sunset orange metallic WS6 and I'll gladly trade for it. I ain't cocky I just like having fun with people whether its online or in my car. Win or loose I still have fun. And I'm sure there's plenty of cars on here (LS1, Mustang, and even some 4 bangers) that'll stomp my ass. It's all about the love of cars for me.

Ain't tryin to make any enemies

Not to be a bitch, but "ain't" is not a word homey.

(Btw I had a 2002 Sunset Orange WS6.. Best looking car I owned! Along with the WS6 Formula and two other Trans Ams I owned)

Btw, congrats on the RX-8 buy, I took a ride in one when they first came out. I was amazed with the handling they had and it was almost as if the car craved for corners! Pretty pimp little cars!

gotta forgive the vocabulary. I get told I have a southern ohio accent all the time since I moved up here. Damn why'd you ditch the SOM WS6?

Mustang smoke the trans am :-P (I know I had a dumbass moment )