So where all from Cincinnati

Outlawz69

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, dont recall seeing you out, i would have definantly remembered the lucky plasctics.

I say that if your motoring through it, day is all gravelly, and it has that one really messy turn at the end towards e. miami that will lead you into a guardrail if you dont know about it, i watched my buddy almost smack it...or maybe that is dunlap, cant remember

e. river thru to colerain is the shit! jerm gets annoyed cause we always ride those roads but honestly its one of the best routes anywhere around us. true its no nky, but its close and has some great turns, especially once you hit old colerain. me and jerm rode up to purdys neck of the woods and hes got some great roads out there too

Rick once you go track you cant go back! As a matter of fact i dont even ride street anymore. Track is ONLY safe place to ride!

Shit just cost too much. Unless they have like a calender of open track days, so I can save in advance. (they might have that I never really looked into until you or other Junkies post them up.)

yes they do.

sportbiketracktime.com

calendar won't be out til probably at least first of the year. and they have a new track opening up in your neck of the woods.

kentucky bluegrass. look it up. you'll like it.

its cheaper than getting a speeding tickets from those so called nasty popo...

yes they do.

sportbiketracktime.com

calendar won't be out til probably at least first of the year. and they have a new track opening up in your neck of the woods.

kentucky bluegrass. look it up. you'll like it.

its cheaper than getting a speeding tickets from those so called nasty popo...

hey thanks man!