So where all from Cincinnati

Outlawz69

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamilton Twp. Between Morrow and Maineville. Work in Sharonville. There are a few pretty nice roads up this way, but since I mostly commute on my bike, the only ones I've gotten to explore and enjoy really are the ones between here and work.

• 1 month later...
finally found some good riding on 132 to New Richmond, and 222 Next to my house.Less tickets than being on 275, Love the ride to Maysville on AA, and the River on 50? I think? I am new here from Florida so I am learning the area.

I bet riding the AA and 50 seem twisty to you since being from florida... take the backroads to Maysville, you'll be shocked!:)

finally found some good riding on 132 to New Richmond, and 222 Next to my house.Less tickets than being on 275, Love the ride to Maysville on AA, and the River on 50? I think? I am new here from Florida so I am learning the area.

Wait till you hit the back roads just south of the Ohio River. 22, 10, etc..They're AWESOME!!!! More turns anywhere it seems unless you hit the Dragon for being from this part of the country. Have some of the Cincy boys/girls take you out there sometime.:cool: