So where all from Cincinnati

Outlawz69

Yuppers I used to live on Day RD and Dunlap is the road with the gravel on the road coming down off a gravel drive right in a turn..just a short distance from Gosling.Sometimes it gets cleaned up by the county..I think the owner should be out there with a broom.. same way with these jerks who cut their grass and blow it into the road.Yeatman is cool but short and the gravel trucks that have their base there kinda hog the road.

lol exactly

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been lost..been a might confused for a day or two tho...:)

Bala..30 years ago I used to ride out where you live but now a lot of the roads are under water by the East Fork Lake :-)

You can't get lost now days..seems like ya always hit a state route and so many people have a gps.But it is still fun to turn on a road just because..found this place last fall..can't find it on a map..Fizzleville Oh..don't have a clue about the place but I was there.

DSC_0036.jpg

I have never been lost..been a might confused for a day or two tho...:)

Bala..30 years ago I used to ride out where you live but now a lot of the roads are under water by the East Fork Lake :-)

You can't get lost now days..seems like ya always hit a state route and so many people have a gps.But it is still fun to turn on a road just because..found this place last fall..can't find it on a map..Fizzleville Oh..don't have a clue about the place but I was there.

DSC_0036.jpg

Amazing... What freedom!

We are soo lucky here in Cincinnati we have soo many roads and directions to just go out and ride on and your choice of riding style.I have the fastest bike stopping at historical markers and little scenic pull offs. Go out rt 52 along the river,hit the ferry at Augusta

hockinghills012-2.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0088-1.jpg

Nice ride to KY..RT 8 to Maysville to the floodwall...

DSC_0041.jpg

Then cross back to OH and hit the Portsmouth flood wall

hockinghills020.jpg

If ya got a gal pal along stay at The Shawnee State Park Lodge while in Portsmouth..nice place.

Dang we have soo much to see in the Cincinnati Tri State area..don't limit your self to strictly knee dragging roads....

Those places look pretty cool. Never been there before. I might have to some more exploring and 'sightseeing'.

I was on the ferry a couple weeks ago though. Took it back from the twisty roads in KY. Then 52 to 222 and back to Amelia.

If you've got any good suggestions on places worth checking out, please share.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bike nights where? I know about QSL in Milford on wednesdays. Is there more? where do you meet in KY and what time? Lately, I have been running NKY roads myself quite a bit.

How do you define "major riding"? I am a speed freak, twistieholic and ride a couple of hundred miles between stops. Qualify?

Miller I am not out that way much,went to a buddies house near Columbia and Montgomery to work on my bike but I fixed his bike while he was working on mine...gave it a look...

DSC_0093-2.jpg

I think I got it right that you are a little new to riding..do your own ride..they will wait for you or you will wait for them..

you got a go fast knee drager..I got an old style boat, be lucky to keep up with you..hell my bike is probably older than a bunch of the riders on here...but will keep ya in mind if I am out that way.......think of Beverly Hillbilles and ya got me:)

DSC_0005.jpg