Entourage

88lx5oh

HBO has some awesome programming. If you like TV, it's worth it to pay for both HBO and some sort of TiVo DVR to record everything. My wife and I love Entourage and John from Cincinnati. One of the trippiest shows that I wish they brought back was Carnivale.

My wife is into Big Love also, but it was too slow of a series for me.

Oh, and TiVo>*. It's the only way to watch TV. Record shows anytime, watch them anytime. I hardly ever watch live TV, or commercials, anymore.

HBO has some awesome programming. If you like TV, it's worth it to pay for both HBO and some sort of TiVo DVR to record everything. My wife and I love Entourage and John from Cincinnati. One of the trippiest shows that I wish they brought back was Carnivale.

My wife is into Big Love also, but it was too slow of a series for me.

Oh, and TiVo>*. It's the only way to watch TV. Record shows anytime, watch them anytime. I hardly ever watch live TV, or commercials, anymore.

I dip in and out of Big Love. Sometimes its good, sometimes its just too slow. Ive wanted to watch John From Cinci for a while but just never have the time to "commit" to a new show. I dont know why I do it but I record Entourage and other stuff on HBO even though its on InDemand anyway.

the problem i have with HBO is that they cancel their shows at their prime. its both a good and bad thing. the good thing is you don't see your favorite shows go down the shitter and get cancelled cuz they don't make money anymore. the bad thing is that series run short

THE only reason I have HBO is Entourage, cause it sure as hell isn't for the crap ass movies they play about 2 years too late.

I've watched since about halfway through season 1.

oh and....Drama MAKES that show. I was crying for a good ten minutes straight after the end of the episode where Turtle was supposed to meet up with the girl from craigslist (don't want to spoil it for anyone).

VICTORY!!

THE only reason I have HBO is Entourage, cause it sure as hell isn't for the crap ass movies they play about 2 years too late.

I've watched since about halfway through season 1.

oh and....Drama MAKES that show. I was crying for a good ten minutes straight after the end of the episode where Turtle was supposed to meet up with the girl from craigslist (don't want to spoil it for anyone).

VICTORY!!

"This is the second time I've been in this neighborhood without my nun-chucks"