camaro build update.

AJ

Are you going to be running any type of traction bar?

I know when I went from single leaf to multi leaf rear springs I got a LOT of wheel hop just trying to hit it from a stop on the street.

Looking real good. Cant wait to see the car finished.

Looks good.

Your next upgrade should be a set of jackstands.

i've had 2 jack stands collapse under cars before yet never a cinder block, the 2 i have were under another car at the time.

Are you going to be running any type of traction bar?

I know when I went from single leaf to multi leaf rear springs I got a LOT of wheel hop just trying to hit from a stop on the street.

Looking real good. Cant wait to see the car finished.

no traction bars, you can't tell from pictures but these springs are designed not to wrap like stock ones did. and the car isn't designed for straight line only type of stuff. if i get it done and i find a problem then i may look into adding something but they said thay don't have a problem with wheel hop.

Pure talent. Wish I had the skills... Photo shoot of the final project on me. Very nice.

i'll hold you to it, when its done i'm sure you'll see it in some sort of mag on the news stand.

THREAD JACK!!!!!!

what cam are you running? 400cam?

it has a comp cam. .535 lift. in it right now, its starting to wipe so i am looking for a new cam. with that cam patroit stage 2 heads and an LS6 intake it put down 399 to the wheels, thats not up to my standards as i'm looking for closer to 500. got any ideas?

it has a comp cam. .535 lift. in it right now, its starting to wipe so i am looking for a new cam. with that cam patroit stage 2 heads and an LS6 intake it put down 399 to the wheels, thats not up to my standards as i'm looking for closer to 500. got any ideas?

auto or m6?

na or nitrous or boost?

gears?

how much will it be driven?

The patriot heads have large intake runners,so it will make good power at higher rpm's.

With that being said, stk bottom end?

I will be glad to help!

I was actually wondering about the cam in his sig?

98 Pontiac Firebird Formula 6speed on ZR-1's,

400 cam, 918's, Pacesetter LongTubes/ORY, Magnaflow Catback

Speed Density, Full Custom Tune, Ported TB, Ported Oil Pump

i didn't even notice his sig. anyways, M6 NA for right now but boost later, stock bottom end. hopefully driven alot, 3.50 gears.

auto or m6?

na or nitrous or boost?

gears?

how much will it be driven?

The patriot heads have large intake runners,so it will make good power at higher rpm's.

With that being said, stk bottom end?

I will be glad to help!

I was actually wondering about the cam in his sig?

98 Pontiac Firebird Formula 6speed on ZR-1's,

400 cam, 918's, Pacesetter LongTubes/ORY, Magnaflow Catback

Speed Density, Full Custom Tune, Ported TB, Ported Oil Pump

TSP - MS3

237/242 .603/.609" Camshaft With Your Choice of Lobe Seperation

2300-6800 Power band with a peak around 6400

I would use a 112 LSA to help raise the DRC running 3.50 to help making torque at lower rpm. If it was me I would call Comp Cams and have them grind the MS3 with a 112+3 LSA to change your ICL and that will make a jump in DRC.

another option

TSP - torquer v3

2300-6700 RPM Power Band with a peak around 6400rpm

231/234 .643"/.598" 111 LSA

Both to make power at a lower rpm than the more popular MS4, which will help with the 3.50 gear. My car makes power from 3000-7400+ but I run 4.11's which helps alot.

I get a decent deal with Comp if you want me to check prices just let me know.