QSL Saturday 11th - CANCELED!!!

SPLN SUX

Unfortunatly Anthony, Brian, Hal, nor myself will be out to QSL tonight, so there wont be anyone there to police it and deal with the QSL staff if necessary. Because the 3 of them are the only people really dealing with the QSL staff, and I just kinda became a regular back up plan, without any of us there, we wont be able to keep ourselves seperated from the idiots that will cause us to lose the lot. This is mainly because we are all able to point out who should and shouldnt be there.

Go if you want, but have fun playing with the ricers. Its probably best if you dont, just so we can say none of us were there JUST INCASE someone does something stupid to give us a bad rep.

Srry ladies and Gents.

Werd....so was I. I stopped by late last night for a second, but looked like it was clearing out. :(

It was very dead last night. It was only fun for about 60seconds when Hal and I kicked some riced out baby blue civic and a Buick LaSabre out... and Hal got the finger from a bitch in the back seat :lol:

Unfortunatly Anthony, Brian, Hal, nor myself will be out to QSL tonight, so there wont be anyone there to police it and deal with the QSL staff if necessary. Because the 3 of them are the only people really dealing with the QSL staff, and I just kinda became a regular back up plan, without any of us there, we wont be able to keep ourselves seperated from the idiots that will cause us to lose the lot. This is mainly because we are all able to point out who should and shouldnt be there.

Go if you want, but have fun playing with the ricers. Its probably best if you dont, just so we can say none of us were there JUST INCASE someone does something stupid to give us a bad rep.

Srry ladies and Gents.

Nobody races anyways....

Nick is correct there is nothing going on tonight. Further more, if you are not Anthony, Brian, or myself you DO NOT have the authority to let anyone without a sticker into the lot. the only exception is if we tell you that you can. No sticker and you do not get in without us.

Guest Mekkahfire
Nick is correct there is nothing going on tonight. Further more, if you are not Anthony, Brian, or myself you DO NOT have the authority to let anyone without a sticker into the lot. the only exception is if we tell you that you can. No sticker and you do not get in without us.

Not to be a naysayer here, but I highly doubt anyone is going to be able to keep ~40 cars from parking inside of the QSL parking lot. Especially while they're still open.

It was very dead last night. It was only fun for about 60seconds when Hal and I kicked some riced out baby blue civic and a Buick LaSabre out... and Hal got the finger from a bitch in the back seat :lol:

Both those cars made me lol. WOW what were they thinking?

I let everyone in the coned area tonight then left and came home. Nobdy said anything to me.. :cool:

If I wanted to, I could police the lot. Have done it plenty of times before sir hal or anthony has. Not really a big deal. As long as you do not act retarded you could help the situation!!

Shit big steve don't need no fucking authority he is the authority.

Not to be a naysayer here, but I highly doubt anyone is going to be able to keep ~40 cars from parking inside of the QSL parking lot. Especially while they're still open.

Actually we have been successful until Friday night. Too many people took it upon themselves to decide who gets in without a sticker.