Merc>FD

coltboostin

That dude with the Camera is THE sterotypical Honduh enthusiast.

And how many fart cans can go by in one video??

I must say, though, I'd be just as pissed if someone hit my car like that.

very true...think if he said 'yo' one more time i was about ready to punch my monitor. kinda sad...i bet the guy driving the Mercury or whatever wasn't even paying attention and checkin' out da mAd tYtE rYdeS y0!

or i'm sure he coulda been easily paralyzed with fear by all the horsepower heading his way :eek:

That accident would have never happened if either A: one of the hondas stopped to let the car turn left (but that would never happen). or B: Honda's wouldn't hold a retardedly large meet like that or pick a different road to have 100+ cars cruise down.

however, the Merc should have been paying attention. there's no excuse for that one.

just my .02. Puts flame suit on

That accident would have never happened if either A: one of the hondas stopped to let the car turn left (but that would never happen). or B: Honda's wouldn't hold a retardedly large meet like that or pick a different road to have 100+ cars cruise down.

however, the Merc should have been paying attention. there's no excuse for that one.

just my .02. Puts flame suit on

i was thinking the same thing why didn't someone let the bronco through.

I have the same thing happen to me damage wasn't as bad but still people need to pay attention and be better aware of there suroundings.

i believe i would have reacted in very much the same way.

August 4th, 2006 flashbacks for me, only made worse by the fact that I watched the fucker slide around the corner and hit me head on as I was stopped at a light. Good thing a Franklin County sheriff was in the intersection or I'd have pulled the asswipe from the car.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Rotarded/accident-copy-copy-copy.jpg

Wow, how can you not notice cars stopped in front of you like that??? I've been rear ended in similar fashion. Sux.

I had the almost same thing happen as well. I was at a red light at easton at a dead stop and a female on a cell phone ran into my rear end. My little sister was in the car at the time and I got really angry at the person who hit me. I got out and she rolled up all her windows and kept talking on her phone. What a fracking cunt =(

It wouldnt bother me a bit. I mean it sucks to have your car wrecked, but thats what insurance is for. It wouldnt even bother me if I was driving an extremely rare or high priced car. And yes I have had a car totaled by someone else that I built myself and never planned on giving up.