F.s. 2005 Mustang Gt Rare!!

dansevo

This 2005 Mustang GT Has every option available plus more. It has the upgraded Red leather interior, Shaker 1000 watt stereo system which is very hard to find. It has the my color guage cluster that you can change to almost any color you want. The car also has a Mustang gt500 Front end conversion..done professionally!! which includes gt500 Front Bumper, Hood, Headlights, Emblems, fog lights, front bumper reinforcement and more which cost over $3500.00. The car still is under factory warranty and is in like brand new shape. It has never been smoked in and has only 11,900 miles. Please contact Rick at 740-507-7151...Please no sales people unless your wanting to purchase the car. If you have any questions feel free to email them to me.If anyone would like pics contact me at hondaracer_699@hotmail.com and I will send some pics your way. Thanks

All items for sale MUST include an asking price.

No more "make me an offer", "what's it worth", etc. If you don't have an idea of what to ask as a starting price, check Ebay for comparable items, ask around, or just guess and add "obo" to the asking price.

Follow the forum rules please.

personally, I would host the photos somewhere as emailing them is a PIA. Folks like to view things....cars are often sold with Emotion and impulse at hand....post pics for best results.

I also think you'd better put an asking price as the mods will be coming down with the rule book reference for you to review.

If anyone would like pics contact me at hondaracer_699@hotmail.com and I will send some pics your way. Thanks