The BOSS

Clifford Automotive

10 am to 6 pm 5 bucks to register to be in the car show spectators free ther ewill be food chips and pop they arnt tryign to make money just break even

there will also be a hp contest

and dorr prizes

I might be workgin the gate so we will see more details to come in a new post tonight when i get off work

10 am to 6 pm 5 bucks to register to be in the car show spectators free ther ewill be food chips and pop they arnt tryign to make money just break even

and dorr prizes

I might be workgin the gate so we will see more details to come in a new post tonight when i get off work

Car Show?

Is there a prize for ugliest? I think the Jeep is actually capable of taking home that prize.

and dorr prizes

Thanks for that info.

and your grandma's watermellons

Yeah. She wants those back. Write that down... No more kegs for me.

I think I'll be out there at some point Saturday. I asked Kevin to look for a tailshaft for you. If he comes up with anything by then you could swing out and pick it up since he's around the corner.