Thanks to Defined Autoworks tuning ability....

Trjackson

Nice job guys! Glad to see all the hard work payed off.

That video didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. How come the video ended so quick once the Cobra pasted him? With the cobra spraying he should have put a few cars on him.

The road didn't exactly look safe for that kind of speed and power...

Yeah, I think that illegal street racing is only safe when you are on a public 4-lane Highway........[/Quote]

You're implying that road is not maintained & owned by your local county/city? Racing 500/600whp+ machines down a non lit, tar & chip, country road seems a bit more dangers then a vacant, well lit, concrete paved highway in my eyes?

That's a mean RX-7, looks like a 3 year old was running the camera in some of those runs though.

Word.

Brian, yeah my photography was not up to par. It was a challenge holding the camera, bus's car was simply throwing me around like a little bitch. Then with ron's car I was zoomed in too much, Ron was actually about 3 cars behind us, and I had the camera out the window!

Jason, please enlighten me about this nut-swinging you speak of.

Ty

That video didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. How come the video ended so quick once the Cobra pasted him? With the cobra spraying he should have put a few cars on him.

It ended becuase I thought that was the Climax of the film. It was actually closer than a fender as well, it was more like a headlight assembly. They ran them up until 140.

Ty

That was supposed to be a wise ass comment.

I certainly don't think that street racing is safe by any means. Hell, racing at a sanctioned track is dangerous.

You know, some times I go to Wal-Mart and drive the WRONG WAY in the parking lot!!! AHHH HAHAHA!!

Oh, no worries :) I'm a re-re sometimes.

Zavier, If you watch the other vid It says you ported the motor, when it was a streetport. Watch the 440hp fc build up vid, it is still on page one. However, he knows have a half-bridge, he ported and built it himself. To be honest, Sobas, build everything little thing on that car, just had Defined Autoworks tune it.

Jason and Zay, I got all the love in the world for you guys, when I needed my car back asap earlier this year, who got it running for me, you guys did. Did you see Jake beating that R6 in the vid? Jakes cars runs healthy as well. Now, he is kinda pissed that Sobas beat him, so he is tuning for 22lbs or so with you guys next month.

Ty

The race with the Cobra on spray was very close, pretty much a drivers race. I pussied out and hit the brakes around 140ish, the road was way too narrow to be going that fast on.

Rx7store did do the original street port; I did the bridge and back cut, enlarged them, a bit of bowl work, and cleaned them up. I also ported my exhaust ports out quite a bit bigger.

I would love to come down to QSL this weekend, but I'm friggen broke as hell, don't even have money for gas. I'll probably be down there in a week or two when I can get another paycheck.

Most off the racing was done on 23 where it was easy to line up, but the last few were on a country road about as wide as my driveway. I had weeds 4 inches over here and an RX7 about 4 inches over there. Won't be doing that again.