Shittiest Cities in the Midwest

El Karacho1647545492

Lima, Ohio = a fucking dump, don't ever go there

I agree with that. There's a reason Lima has like the cheapest cost of living of all the major cities in Ohio. My mother-in-law lives up there and seriously, there is no area I'd even remotely like to live in. Another one of my wife's relatives lives up there and when we told them how much we paid for our house in Delaware/Powell, they were like "OMG, we'd never pay that much for a house, ever!" And I wanted to say "Well you live in LIMA, that's why!" :lol:

hahahahaha you must be joking about the patriots sucking.

Linebacker matchup: Roosevelt Colvin, Tedi Bruschi, Mike Vrabel, Adalius Thomas with Junior Seau waiting to run in

VERSUS Gary Brackett, Rob Morris, Freddy Keiaho...awesome

Tom versus Payton is always a show.

Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne are good, but there's no depth. Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth ,Kelley Washington, Wes Welker, dare I go on?

And Joseph Addai? Don't make me laugh. Again, no depth. Laurence "Koolaid" Maroney, Kevin Faulk, and Sammy Morris. Consistent yard-gainers.

Blinded by your own ignorance huh? I will give you the nod on linebackers, but then again the Patriots had just about the same crew Peyton bitch slapped TWICE last year. Please Randy Moss? what a joke, Donte Stallworth? See Randy Moss. No depth on the Indy recieving core? I guess Dallas Clark, newly added Anthony Gonzalez (Brandon Stokely clone) Brian Utech is up and coming, and Aaron Moorehead don't account for much? Even though Dallas Clark caught more TD passes last year than that "All Star" Randy Moss, and he had Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison to compete with, who else was on the Raiders to be thrown too? Moss is washed up and will do more harm to the Pats than he will help them, Parcells thought he could control T.O and look what happened there, Bilibitch isn't half the diciplinarian that Parcells was and Moss has bigger attitude problems.

Laurence Maroney? He had a decent rookie year I guess, but I wouldn't laugh at Joseph Adaii, he was the ONLY rookie to rush over 1,000 yards and he wasn't even the starting back Dominic Rhodes was. Not to bad for a rookie that was splitting carries on a PASSING OFFENSE. Not to mention how much of a recieving threat he is out of the back field, don't believe me, ask the Bears. Dede Dorsey I think will surprise a few people also, he ran pretty good against the Cowboys last week.

Face it the Pats know the Colts have their number and went out and wasted a bunch of money on an attitude prone reciever, another injury prone reciever (Stallworth), and new linebackers to replace their old worn out ones (Bruschi was good but he is just above being washed up now, and Seau? HA HA HA, no comment needed)

Peyton > Tom nuff said

You have to be kidding me about Moss having an attitude problem and Belichick not being able to handle it. Disciplinarians mean NOTHING in football, just look at Tom Coughlin; some of the greatest players in the game on the Giants and the motherfucker always falls apart in the 4th quarter.

Has any Patriots team member ever been quoted as saying anything contrary to what Belichick says? If you think Belichick isn't a great coach and leader, then you've got a serious problem. You can't take away 3 Super Bowl rings from the guy. You know how many Super Bowl rings Tony Dungy has? And how many times has Dungy won the NFL Coach of the Year award? Wait, you mean he didn't even win it the year that he won the Super Bowl? How sad.

Oh and don't even compare Dallas Clark's receiving to Randy Moss's. Dallas Clark had Peyton Manning throwing to him while CBs scrambled to cover both Wayne and Harrison, Randy Moss was the one and only target for who else but Aaron Brooks who started 8 games, and Andrew Walter had the other 8...how awesome.

To be honest, I want to see the Colts go 16-0 this year so I can be sure they choke in the playoffs again.

In my opinion Tony has 2 rings, he built that team in Tampa Bay and basically handed a Super Bowl to Groden. Not saying Bilicheck isn't a great coach, however his lack of professionalism, and overall rudeness towards people just rubs me the wrong way. To me he is not a class act, like Tony Dungy is. Moss has a bad attitude and your dumb is you don't see it. He had it back in Minnesota and bitched till Daunte got traded, then left himself. Goes to the Raiders and does nothing and bitches and complains there too. When Brady overlooks him a couple of times during the season and passes to someone else guess what is going to happen?

Indianapolis is a great town. You can go party by the circle or go up to broad ripple. Way more partying than in Columbus, oh and throw a 3 am last call in there too.

Agreed that Indianapolis is a great town; I lived there for three years. Disagreed that there's "way more partying" there than in Columbus.

I'll second Baltimore as being a complete shithole, lived there for a year and a half, absolutly the worst place i have lived. Lima comes in second, i lived there for 4 years on and off while i was going to school. Detroit is a fucking ghosttown any more, its crazy. But bar none the shittiest, scaryest place i have ever been would have to be the greater Tampa/st. pete area. Ghetto doesn't even begin to discribe it.

Guest 78novaman

Detroit, Flint, Gary, and Youngstown have to be the worst.

Watch the Youngstown evening news and the first 10 minutes is nothing but who got stabbed/shot/mugged/raped and which drug house burnt down the night before.

Gary looked bad just driving by on I-94.

I had a roommate from north of Flint. He said by far it is the worst town he'd ever been in.

Indy is nice, but speedway is ghetto.

Columbus sucks, there is absolutely nothing ever happening in downtown after 5pm. Then you have the ever-expanding east side ghetto. Also can't forget that it's home to the lamest "pro" teams in the country (hockey, arena football and soccer wtf???). Oh and I have to mention the SLOWEST CRAPPIEST DRIVERS IN THE COUNTRY.

I was surprised by Chicago. They have their shit together. It's a very clean town that will have a nice freeway infrastructure when the I-90/I-57 project is done.

Shittiest place I have ever been too would have to go to Hollywood, CA. Dirtiest, nastiest, piece of rotting shit town I have ever seen. Within 30 minutes of being there I saw a dude with tits, after that I said fuck it I am out!

+1 the trannies are abundant at all times.

As far as midwest, I hate Lima. Not a big fan of Harrison either.

I was surprised by Chicago. They have their shit together. It's a very clean town that will have a nice freeway infrastructure when the I-90/I-57 project is done.

I love Chicago, but I visited some friends at UChicago and oh good lord,the south side is fucking scary.

I heard cincy is pretty ghetto is that true?

I grew up in Cincinnati. There's good and bad, but it's not like some of the other's mentioned. The west side isn't so great, but only the UC campus area and Over the Rhine are really really bad. There's some money in Cincinnati's eastern side.