New..

Guest DSM GIRL

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DSM GIRL
Findlay is the Ohio capital for ricers. Just a statement not saying you are.

That it is.. I know you're not, haha but I hate living here... They give the real enthusiast a bad name

wow you can take two pictures and make one 50% transparent, how does it feel to be a super genious? This one time I beat up a retard with popsicle stains on his shirt so I'm going to be a ufc champion.

Your just oozing haterade today ?

wow you can take two pictures and make one 50% transparent, how does it feel to be a super genious? This one time I beat up a retard with popsicle stains on his shirt so I'm going to be a ufc champion.

Damn, man. Why are you being so venomous? Someone had complimented her on the sig. That seemed like an ok answer to me.

Guest DSM GIRL
I may have missed it, but did you run at the track?

Welcome.

Yupp, I've been up to Norwalk 2x (running that is).. I'd rather not mention it though :rolleyes: Haha.. I was bored, and pretty much the only one running so I took advantage of it.. And the 2nd time after I replace the clutch master cylinder, it was different to drive so I didn't do as good as I could..

if you want a good graphics designer college go to SAA or CCAD. Im heading up to SAA this year. should be fun. Its only a 2 year program for an Associates degree but its a big pretty penny.around 40k for both years. theres one in pittsburgh to but i forget the name.

Guest DSM GIRL
if you want a good graphics designer college go to SAA or CCAD. Im heading up to SAA this year. should be fun. Its only a 2 year program for an Associates degree but its a big pretty penny.around 40k for both years. theres one in pittsburgh to but i forget the name.

Yeah, I've thought about it.. I know there's a school in Illinois above 3k for 2 years and you get Adobe Certified.. I'd love to go to SAA but... money. And that's money that would go to my car ha

lol I wasn't going to say anything.