Autox at Cooper Stadium this sunday....

Dr. Apex

Event #9 is this sunday the 26th at Cooper stadium. We will have full use of the parking lot so it should be a big course and this will be only the 2nd of 3 events there. Word is that next year will be out last year there but it's all up in the air with the Clippers moving out.

Hope to see some more CR people out there!!

I should be there, I might even be driving if Pat lets me use his RX-7.

Or if everything goes well and proper...my new 'secret' daily :D

I'll be there in one form or another. Master and slave cylinders have failed, no clutch action today!!

I might head out there. If Im not dead from the car show lol. I want to get another ride in her STi. Badass little thing! :-)

You should come out, last time you rode with me was on dead tires, the Hoosiers have a ton more grip!!!

Guest Kidneyboy

Ill be there trying out the new tires on a surface that is a] not covered with some nasty paint/asphalt, or b] not wet/damp.

Just hope i dont cord the things

As long as Andy and Michelle dont blow up thier STi, ill be out in full force next year. I feel sorry for anyone who has to marshall the corners when my dumbass is driving :lol:

FIXED!!

Matt's back!! Looking forward to seeing the Stang back in action as that thing is clean!!

Joe, don't worry Cooper is dusty and you'll probably have to run 1st heat!! :D

FIXED!!

Matt's back!! Looking forward to seeing the Stang back in action as that thing is clean!!

Joe, don't worry Cooper is dusty and you'll probably have to run 1st heat!! :D

Yea RIGHT! i only knocked over 4 cones all season in MY car... in andy old legacy only 2. So to my career in autoX, ive lost only 6 seconds to wreckless driving :D

Yea RIGHT! i only knocked over 4 cones all season in MY car... in andy old legacy only 2. So to my career in autoX, ive lost only 6 seconds to wreckless driving :D

Well the saying is "if your not hitting cones your not driving fast enough".... :D

I seem to trade it off each event, 1 event like last one I hit none, the next event I'll hit 3-4. At least I'm consistent at it!!

Damn fun today!! The course was incredibly fast, I was at the top of 2nd gear(58mph) through the diamonds and into the right sweeper the entire time and hit the limiter once more in another spot and one other area where I was near the top of 2nd again.

Fast fun course and I managed to hang onto the BSP Vette by a 10th for 2nd place. Video coming shortly.

Fast course, great time, man I love RWD!

My car oversteers alot :) That diamond section was a little too much for me though - ended up backwards on my second run!

I didn't see your car there today? You must have run early. I got pics of the silver FD though. I got a ride along and definately agree it was a fast course.

http://digital-motives.smugmug.com/photos/188296356-M.jpg