2008 Accord

Gergwheel1647545492

One of my co-workers wifes got to take one home for a night. She brought it by my work place to show off to everyone. I think it looks very similar to the new Camarys. One of the dumb things I noticed is there is no way to replace the headlight bulbs. It looks like you would have to take out the whole headlight assembly to get to the back of there. And of course, that would be a dealership only job.

Thumbs down for the larger V6... who buys a Honda wanting a torque monster? I would only check out the 4 cyl version, with gas prices are on the rise again. IMO the 3.0L was the ideal balance between economy and power, that 3.5L is probably lucky to get 25MPG.

I actually saw one of these cars the other day at the corner of Houk Rd. and St Rt 36 in Delaware. It had the front emblem blacked out, among other things. The very first thing I thought when I saw it was that it was a Hyundai or some Korean automaker's new Accord competitor. It's strange that Honda is fighting back by designing a car that looks just like a Korean competitor.