It's official...

Oo0martelle0oO

Sounds sweet no close neighbors....so I take it that you are no longer unemployed?

Nope not anymore. Been working for Nationwide since May and Hired on in July.

1/4 track?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam

1/4 track?

Why not a 1/2 or full track?

Maybe an 8 track?

I have been threating a ATV dirt track on the back of the land ;)

What county, Franklin takes forever to get permits.

Who's the builder?

Fairfield County - Bloom Twp. They Should only take a week after I get an Address from DOT. Looking at a total of 3 weeks from monday I hope. Need to get my address. contact the health dept and zoning inspector.

We went with 1st Choice Homes in Circleville

http://www.1stchoicehomesohio.com

congrats man. the wife and i recently put some cash down on 5.25 acres on lake michigan in wisconsin (i'll be moving there in 1.5 yrs). pretty sweet to look forward to building on that land, but i can only imagine how excited you are.

congrats again.

Fairfield County - Bloom Twp. They Should only take a week after I get an Address from DOT. Looking at a total of 3 weeks from monday I hope. Need to get my address. contact the health dept and zoning inspector.

We went with 1st Choice Homes in Circleville

http://www.1stchoicehomesohio.com

Dean Sowers, amirite?

congrats man. the wife and i recently put some cash down on 5.25 acres on lake michigan in wisconsin (i'll be moving there in 1.5 yrs). pretty sweet to look forward to building on that land, but i can only imagine how excited you are.

congrats again.

You'll love living on lake michigan... I do.

congrats again.

Surgical Residency?

That is correct. Something I should know?

No. He's a good guy, AFAIK. I know him (slightly) because he comes into my work (Dynahoe equipment, in C-ville) from time to time to rent stuff. I've gotten to know most of the contractors in the area. Good luck with the new project. I, too, will be looking to start something like this in the next year or two. :woowoo:

Sorry I added my post to yours - martelle

No. He's a good guy, AFAIK. I know him (slightly) because he comes into my work (Dynahoe equipment, in C-ville) from time to time to rent stuff. I've gotten to know most of the contractors in the area. Good luck with the new project. I, too, will be looking to start something like this in the next year or two. :woowoo:

Sorry I added my post to yours - martelle

No shit you work for Dynahoe. Nick is doing my Septic system and Dynahoe will be the excavator for my house. I've talk to Nick a few times about the septic. Not really looking forward to a mound system :(

No shit you work for Dynahoe. Nick is doing my Septic system and Dynahoe will be the excavator for my house. I've talk to Nick a few times about the septic. Not really looking forward to a mound system :(

Yep, I work at Dynahoe; on the tool rental/equipment rental side, which is sort of seperate from the construction and excavating side. My stepfather (Jim Mets) and his brother (Mike Mets, Nick's father) are the owners of Dynahoe, so I guess you could consider Nick to be my step-cousin (if there is such a thing).