fastest street car in north america

THE BUCKET

What do you mean when you say "Street car?" Just Street legal? or actually driven on the streets weather permitting?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5092834896340606108&q=106mm&total=20&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

It is street legal, I've seen it, and even sat in that Vette.

What do you mean when you say "Street car?" Just Street legal? or actually driven on the streets weather permitting?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5092834896340606108&q=106mm&total=20&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

It is street legal, I've seen it, and even sat in that Vette.

howe's car was street legal but not this street legal he will drive it anywhere u wont to go

brown sug was the cuda. no he wont be at kilkar i think he is from ky. he was up here a couple of weeks ago and no one wonted to race

and yes he did get a race it was with a red and black stock wheel base busa and losed 500

I thought that vette was not around anymore? this is the same one that went in the wall right?

Yes it is. The guy Lee sold it to put it into the wall out at trails. Lee did drive that car on the street more than people know.

Ive heard of a hatch... dont know the specifics... he has a pretty wicked out Evo too.

Yea, Don up at Accelerated Performance is fixing the shitty previous engine work done on his Evo. The Evo should rock when finished later this year.