3rd set of 30 day tags

Guest Hal

Does anyone know if I have any recourse for not having received my title for my bike yet. I'm on my 3rd set of temp tags from Motorsports of Columbus, and I'm getting kind of sick of that. So, is there anything I can do?

Im pretty sure its also illegal to issue more than one set of temp tags to anything???Take that shit back...u were trying to sell it right?

It is definately illegal on cars i do not know the policy for bikes tho. I think it would be the same both use the same forms for completion.

Call the Bmv (dealer div.) and file a complant it is a big fine if they take longer than 30 days to get you a title.

do this... but dont worry about the temp tags... its not your fault... it only comes back to you if u fail to do anything and the state can prove it... no bigge.. i know my rolled around on temp tags for almost a year and a half.

If the previous owner of your bike bought a new bike, it's possible they do not have a title yet because they couldnt get him financed. In other words, they sold you a bike that wasnt technically theirs to sell at the time.

Could be the out you are looking for.