Saturday 9/1/07 contests. 6:00pm-8:30pm

V8 Beast

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Brian; guess Im in charge of the burnout box now lol hahah. Rob you suck, you need to get out more buddy!

I know. but some days i just cant..i wont be out that night till later in the evening!

but stop by and grab this VHT from me..either at the shop, or stop by the house (that will just keep the wifeys panties in a bunch, which i just love. lmao) and grab this stuff, cause im not using it anytime soon and i done siad i would provide it!

Guest Removed
Hey can we set the vht on fire like they did in that 12k race vid.. Me like fire :D

that was diloted with ach, just like at the track..it just warms the street. then you respray it! ;)

and i dont care, im just pissed im going to miss it :o

AMY first link in my sig...3374 sullivant ave

How long do you think the burnouts will last before a cop shows up to stop it. Where are you planning to launch at because there isn't much room to stop?

I just left the lot. I think if we do launches, and burn outs we will have about 20 minuted before the cops break us up. As far as launching is concerned... this is CR we'll work it out ;)

Well I am bringing one of the editors out with me from the magazine to watch this fnu stuff and get some pictures for the magazines. (and of course the mustangs will do better lol)

Rob, I swing by probably tomorrow and pick that stuff up!

I won the WB02 by completely destroying a pair of tires with a 1+ minute burnout down to the belts, making the brakes glow red, cracking my rear rotors in two places each, throwing rubber about 30' behind me, leaving craters in the parking lot, and stopping traffic on Hilliard-Rome Road :D I also hit 220* on my tranny and spit a bit of fluid :(

Not sure of the gentleman's name, but he owns a nice-ass blue Mopar and won the winter lawn care package.

Amy won the oil changes.

Video will be posted :)