Thur. Bike Nights at QSL

r1crusher

I check it out every once in a while. The place is usually packed. My ZX-10 is in the process of being rebuilt so I won't be hitting bike night for a few weeks. If you see a black zx-10 with the Akra exhaust, say HI. There may be two black zx-10s with the akra..I'm the one with the dreads.

There's definetly one more at least. A guy I know and ride with from time to time has a black zx-10 w/ an akra....he likes to call it "The Black Dragon". :roll:

I laugh at him and say "What are you gonna do when you get bit by the Copperhead snake?!"....aka...my blk/org (copper) gixxer. Some funny shit going on up there.

I'll let you know the next time I go up there.I'm still undecided about the Akra. I found a deal on the titanium color, for $1100 for the full race exhaust and $600 for the cans...can't beat that price. BUT everyone who has a ZX-10 with an aftermarket exhuast has the Akra. I like to be different...so I am sorta lookin at the Boz Bros because there are no pipes /cans in the back. BUT I don't like the dyno map I've seen and more than a few people have taken them back because they are TOO loud. I'm going to pull the trigger tonight after I get home from work...I just don't know which trigger to pull yet.

• 1 month later...

Good Deal Azz...too bad the weather is looking like crap for tomorrow. If it changes I'll certainly be up at QSL in Sheff. I do have to meet a guy after work tomorrow to fit a fender elim. kit I make but after that if it's decent I'll be there.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I saw you last night! I saw some big dude with dreds in a grey t-shirt and I started to yell "Hey InyaAzz!!" But I had a split second to think about yelling something like that out and decided otherwise. LOL!! I was sitting with two other guys at the inside bar w/ the garage doors closest to the outside bar.

I think I saw you last night! I saw some big dude with dreds in a grey t-shirt and I started to yell "Hey InyaAzz!!" But I had a split second to think about yelling something like that out and decided otherwise. LOL!! I was sitting with two other guys at the inside bar w/ the garage doors closest to the outside bar.

LOL I think I had a tank top on..probably was grey. I think there was one other guy with dreads, but he was younger and had a white bandana on. I was bouncing back and forth between that inside bar and outside. I went riding with the sport bikes when they took off a lil bit after the band stopped. I came back right before they closed down the garage bar.

Shoot me your email address and we'll try to hook up this thursday. It's supposed to be HOT so I might go a lil squiddly and wear shorts. I don't hit Sheffield till about 6:30-7:00 after work, so I'll probably go home and change first and get back to QSL around 8.

Okay boys...these are my addy's: Work - kcarpenter_remove_@invacare.com Home - kevin_carpenter_remove_@adelphia.net Cell - 440-773-6001. Hit me up, I'm usually there with a friend of mine who rides a big fat Yamacruiser except he thinks it's a sport bike and rails the piss out of it dragging chrome. We'll see how the weather is as we get closer to Thurs.

Okay boys...these are my addy's: Work - kcarpenter_remove_@invacare.com Home - kevin_carpenter_remove_@adelphia.net Cell - 440-773-6001. Hit me up, I'm usually there with a friend of mine who rides a big fat Yamacruiser except he thinks it's a sport bike and rails the piss out of it dragging chrome. We'll see how the weather is as we get closer to Thurs.

OK R1. what building you work in and what is your job function? I work in the IT building and am in Dallas this week and Rancho next week to train the DC managers with the use of MOVE.

What a small world heh?

work: modell@invacare.com

play: bleushark@oh.rr.com

Mike

Well Mike...I'm in the same building as you and have seen your bike in the lot but never put two and two together. Good luck with training thos mgrs. to use MOVE...LOL!! Ask Steve where I'm at he'll tell ya.

Wish I was going to be around, but I'll be down near Cinci this weekend. Was kind of debating on whether or not to ride down though. My ex-brother-in-law is in town for a couple weeks and he bought a new bike before he left for tour (he's in the military). I'll more than likely be doing some riding during the week and maybe take a day off to make a good day of it.

• 2 weeks later...

OK....looks like the weather might clear up after noon. I have two things going on this evening at 7 and 9 pm. I hoping to drop the 7 pm gig so I can go to the Lube.

Anybody going up? Top, Inya, Blue, ....???