way to go michigan

Ramsey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....

Just..... wow.

How far will you go to try and clown on somebody/talk shit about something?

Side question: How many times will you make yourself look like a giant ass while doing it?

I dont have to go very far. Ohio state players and their fans do it to them selves.

Talking about the past.... not this years. If you read my original post you would have gotten that.

You cannot be serious. How many CURRENT stars do we need to list for you before you go away?

I hated to see Michigan lose ONLY because of the effect it will have on the Buckeyes at the end of the season. I pull for all Big Ten schools. You have to - the Big Ten is a joke right now. Lloyd Carr needs to go - they were not ready for that game.

i think the app state coach should be fucking fired.

1st and 10. 30 seconds left and you KICK A FUCKING FIELD GOAL?

are you serious? worst coaching move ever. RUN THE FUCKING CLOCK DOWN!

thank GOD that michigans FG got blocked... but if their coach had run the clock down, then michigan wouldnt have even had time to move downfield and set up for the field goal.

i understand you dont want a turn over, but geez... its first and 10. try to run it in... move more towards center for a better FG shot. (app states last FG was LUCKY) or at least take a knee for gods sake.

They did not have any timeouts left. It was the right play. Why scramble to make a go ahead FG.

They did not have any timeouts left. It was the right play. Why scramble to make a go ahead FG.

Wrong. They should have snapped the ball, QB could run around a bit and heave it out of the end zone to stop the clock. Michigan should never have had a chance to kick the FG. They were close enough the QB could have thrown it in to the stands. Only risk was the snap.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/stewart_mandel/09/04/power.rankings2/index.html

Anyone else see where MI is ranked now? Stewart Mandell dropped them out of the top 25, damn thats quite a fall. What I dont understand was his comments for OSU. He basically said "if michigan sucks so bad, then OSU must not be far behind", I have no idea how someone would come to that conclusion.

:gay: Fuck sportsmanship, it's fan base, we ain't actually playing the game. Sportsmanship doesn't apply to fans. It's everyman for himself.

GO BUCKS! And great job today Michigan :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

This is why I hate most Buckeye fans.....

Sure... there are a few out there that are true fans and show good sportsmanship...... but not many.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/stewart_mandel/09/04/power.rankings2/index.html

Anyone else see where MI is ranked now? Stewart Mandell dropped them out of the top 25, damn thats quite a fall. What I dont understand was his comments for OSU. He basically said "if michigan sucks so bad, then OSU must not be far behind", I have no idea how someone would come to that conclusion.

Only thing I could come up with that is not even relevant is other power house teams won 50+ to < 6, OSU only put up 38 to a team that lost by 30 to a worse App St team last year.

Thats all I can think of, maybe he saw something we all didnt.

cause the big ten looks like shit! its true. they look like the worst out of the group. after last year Michigan and osu both getting their ass kicked in the bowl games after all the hype. then Michigan losing to app. state. that really does hurt the other big ten teams. which is why you should ALWAYS root for big ten teams no matter who they are. ohio state will have a rougher time climbing the boards after the Michigan embarrassment. which is why i dont understand why ohio state loves to see Michigan lose. it hurts your team!!

cause the big ten looks like shit! its true. they look like the worst out of the group. after last year Michigan and osu both getting their ass kicked in the bowl games after all the hype. then Michigan losing to app. state. that really does hurt the other big ten teams. which is why you should ALWAYS root for big ten teams no matter who they are. ohio state will have a rougher time climbing the boards after the Michigan embarrassment. which is why i dont understand why ohio state loves to see Michigan lose. it hurts your team!!

True..but I don't really think the Buckeyes are shooting for much of a title run this year...

Only thing I could come up with that is not even relevant is other power house teams won 50+ to < 6, OSU only put up 38 to a team that lost by 30 to a worse App St team last year.

Thats all I can think of, maybe he saw something we all didnt.

I was at the OSU vs YSU game, OSU used thier 2nd and 3rd teams litterally the whole game. At one time there was 5 true Freshmen playing on offence and they still scored twice, check that 3 times. They actually had 4 True Freshmen scores but one was called back for a holding. Oh yeah our 3rd string qb threw a 37 yard TD pass

Dane Sazenbacher TD catch

Taurian Washington TD cath

Brandon Saine TD run and 1 called back for holding penalty.

OSU will roll Michigan this year worse then the last 3 years!!