FS: Grand National Project $2950

Z28CLONE2

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/403603514.html

It has 122k miles, needs some rust holes fixed in rear quarters, and trunk. both plastic/rubber filler pieces (between bumper and body) need replaced (i have the replacement for the rear one), Needs headliner, interior plastic pieces are faded, power locks not working, missing a window handle crank. Boost gauge not working, speedo jumps around, needs front hood struts. Starts and runs, but needs a tune up. Its sat for 5-8 yrs in a barn before I got it. Leaks oil underneath. I had a new windshield installed, put in new regular gas, but I heard it runs better on high octane. I thought about gutting the cat, checking plugs, wires, dist, etc. Honestly I just havent looked into it enough yet. I have had a few other projects on my priority list. There is alot that I could do to it in a weekend which could help out extremely and I would bump up the price. $2950 obo. Please call me to arrange a visit. I live at 43103. 740-503-9415. No tire kickers. If you want it call.

Well, as I keep saying when I see cars that catch my interest.

When my SRT-4 sells, I'd highly consider getting this car.

Hmm... You wouldn't want to throw $5,700 on top of your regal, and get an SRT-4 in return would you? Just thought I'd toss that idea around.

Otherwise, Bump for an in-the-making-gnx-clone

• 4 weeks later...
Havent touched it since last post. Will take $2000. This is what I got in it. I will not go lower. Will trailer to you free of charge w/in 20 miles of 43103. This is last post on this car until I get it completed for the spring (if it doesn't sell).

• 2 weeks later...