Baby left in hot car for over 8 hours - dies - Mother not guilty....

Maro

Prosecutor Don White says after studying law and looking at facts, he concludes the death of Cecilia Slaby is "terrible accident" and under Ohio law, accidents cannot be prosecuted.

Wrong, It's called neglect. I accidentally t-boned a minivan full of anemic infants because I forgot there was a stop sign there....best not prosecute me!

“All these people who are screaming for her head ought to try putting themselves in her place," Croswell said. "She merely became distracted and forgot the child was in the car."

THIS IS FUCKING ACCEPTABLE? We as parents are no longer responsible for knowing where our infants are? You fucking well never forget where your toddler is, your life revolves around them. If you do, you're fired.

ask the donut clerk if she had the kid when she picked up the donuts. My guess is no, she left the kid in a running SUV just like allot of moms do. If she had the kid in her arms when she went back out to the car, she would have remembered to go to the babysitters.

"I'm to busy to be bothered with watching over my child, she'll be fine in this running Mercedes here in this public donut shop parking lot."

I've seen this. I've seen it done in front of a Westerville bank that had been robbed twice that year. Bitches just don't care until something bad happens.

I was initially mad for a number of different reasons on this whole story, but now, I think Mike Nifong and Clermont County Prosecutor Don White should be put to death for being idiots. :doh:.........actually, add in the mom and put them all in a hot car for 8hrs. If they live, they get life in prison.

Well my daughter snuck in my car once when i was gonna leave, I was talking to my mom, she fell asleep like close to under the seat. The air was on so when I got in the car I went to my buddies store and hung out for say 2 minutes and I see a head pop up and her in the window. My dude said your kids in the car I said no. He said then wwho is that?I almost pissed myself, I grabbed some cold juice and ran turned the car on and air on full blast.

Well my daughter snuck in my car once when i was gonna leave, I was talking to my mom, she fell asleep like close to under the seat. The air was on so when I got in the car I went to my buddies store and hung out for say 2 minutes and I see a head pop up and her in the window. My dude said your kids in the car I said no. He said then wwho is that?I almost pissed myself, I grabbed some cold juice and ran turned the car on and air on full blast.

See, that is the deffinition of an accident, something that you didn't have control of. Anyone know how Joe Walsh got on the 'find missing kids' mission? Same thing, his kid dissapeared one day. As it turned out, he was hiding in a rear compartment in their station wagon, not kidnapped. But, he died there before anyone found him.

Se: Accident

Prosecutor Don White says after studying law and looking at facts, he concludes the death of Cecilia Slaby is "terrible accident" and under Ohio law, accidents cannot be prosecuted.

This is going to get me out of my next speeding ticket.

Guest alpin3star5
thats awful...why would a mother that works at a middle school(someone said) do that to her own child...this isnt an accident...sooo i have no idea why she wasnt prosecuted...

Guest hotrodmama024
Same here... i know where my daughter is at all times. I dont know how you can just accidently forget to drop her off, then not remember later even that you didnt drop her off. Then to get away with it... shouldnt she lose her job or something?

This lady works at a middle school.. oh the ironing

Ironing huh? Not so sure she need's her clothes pressed right now, she might have more serious matters on her mind.

Irony maybe?

I agree with everyone else, lady is stupid. Stupid bitches only care when things go bad. The "I made a mistake" defense isn't enough to explain her lack of intelligence. Isnt there a higher court that can decide whether or not to prosecute even if the DA doesnt want to?

All I know is that if I ever leave my daughter in a hot car for 8hrs and she dies, I go directly home and put a fucking loaded pistol to the roof of my mouth and pull the trigger.

Do it outside, asshole! Last thing we need is to clean up your mess. Got a dog? Make sure he's hungry. :p Fool can't even kill yourself right. You couldn't even kill yourself by dumping a bike at mach 7, what makes you think you'll hit the roof of your mouth? :D