How much DD Mustang...

nurkvinny

5.0's are pretty hard to find 100% stock. I'd pick up and auto trader, they've got loads of them for sale. You looking for a fox or SN95?

No preference. Either one would piss off my family equally :) . I have owned many Camaros and Firebirds. Messing with the idea of getting a DD Mustang. Why? Have to try everything once

The budget is 5K. I literally have 0 clue on what that can buy in today's Mustang market. Looking for examples.

I know you dont want a convertable but the SN95 convertables dont have any "normal" convertable issues and they can be had for under $5k. There is a stock auto 95 convert on craigs list right now for $4300 with 75k miles. They ar much nicer to drive than the coupes. I wouldnt touch a fox vert with a 10ft pole on the other hand.

Vince, have you driven one before? Mustangs seem to be a love it or hate it type of car. Obviously there are a lot of people out there that enjoy them, but I can't for the life of me get comfortable in one.

Yes, I have thrashed on several stock Fox's, a Paxton-blown Fox, and a built chameleon Cobra.

I pm'd you about my 92 GT. I live in Newark so it shouldnt be that hard for you to find it. Im only asking 2500!! Car is pretty clean, needs some little cosmetic things here and there, runs like a champ though 14.7@96mph on some shitty street tires!! Only mods are aluminum driveshaft and short throw shifter. Oh yeah has one of the nastiest sounding exhaust i've heard on a foxbody. Ask boost n juice and matts281n20, they have both seen it.