need restaraunt ideas

justinwebb

so saturday im going on a date...with a girl....and we are going to somewhere in polaris......it need not be too "romantic" looking for casual or fun so where are some good places to eat up there never really eat up there so not sure on the places around polaris.....so lets hear em

Bon Vie.

Good food, large, slightly noisy restaurant, decent prices. She'll feel liuke youre treating her special, your wallet wont get completely dominated, and if shes annoying as fuck you can just pretend you cant hear her over the noise... or punch her and run.

Tip: Order the Bisque, it's unreal.

BJ's Brewhouse on Polaris, or next door at Mimi's Cafe, or go to the mall and grab California Pizza Kitchen.

BJ's has a nice upscale sports bar feel, with great food, and a great atomsphere, they make their own beer too, try the Blonde FTW!!!

Mimi's has a southern feel, but the food is almost anything you want, more sit down with the family feel, but a nice place for a date.

California Pizza Kitchen, not my favorite on the list, however the pizza is good. everything is expensive, and not really worth it, chicks like it.

good luck.

tom

Bon Vie.

Good food, large, slightly noisy restaurant, decent prices. She'll feel liuke youre treating her special, your wallet wont get completely dominated, and if shes annoying as fuck you can just pretend you cant hear her over the noise... or punch her and run.

Tip: Order the Bisque, it's unreal.

HAHA punch her and run... sweet. Honestly I've never liked going anywhere expensive on first date. Think Carraba's or something close. Nice, decent food but no crazy prices. Afterall if you go and you find out there's NO chemistry, at least you didnt drop alot of money. If its so-so you can punch her in the face and run, if it goes well go to Murphy McFlips or Kennedy's pub for a drink etc...

Oh, or Milanos

Look it up in the phone book. Old friends of some people I know. Just opened up a new Restaraunt. Nice little Italian family restaraunt, heard it is the shit.

But I did not read that you said Polaris so... Take most of my choices out of the picture.