Happy Birthday Rotarded

Mojoe

Some of you who have been around a while know Mike. Those of you that haven't met him, are missing out. This is a guy with a wealth of knowledge in so many different areas, you can help but learn something from him every time you are around him.

He spends his days with the richy rich of Dublin, yet can talk to the homeless guy on the street with out making him feel like a bum. I can't count how many times he has stopped by my place to help on my car and messed with things, while still wearing a shirt and tie.

Mike you are a great friend and a true gentleman with a twisted mind at times. I'm proud to say you are a friend and look forward to being there to help you if you ever need it.

Happy Birthday Mike.

Happy birthday Mike........ I might be having a fire this weekend if you want to come back over and roll around in the wood pile again.

That sounded gayer than gay! Yeah, so I face planted into the pallet pile last time. So what?

It's your b-day too, bonehead! Have a happy one!

Guest evobound
Gotta new cue for my b-day. (Yes, that makes 5) Maybe, just maybe I'll have a shot this time?

Sure hope so.

You're only up every game we've ever played. :burn:

*edit: Can't keep a good man down :p