Anyone watch the Michgan Vs Oregon game?

Buck531

^^no thats the truth. OSU is playing with teams right now and people dont even see it. Just cause the scores are what "they should be" doesnt mean osu isnt good. They are getting all thier young guys and backups plenty of playing time in case something goes bad later in the year they wont just be tossed into a game. Next week you will see a much better osu team garunteed, since Washington just beat Boise State.

Yeah, OSU is just chillin, turning the ball over 5 times in a game

You know living in south and having a powerhouse of your conference suck balls make it hard cause I cant even form an argument against even my own girlfriend whos a florida fan and knows nothing about football why the Big 10 is better or just as good as the SEC. Im an Ohio State fan to the fullest, but Michigan sucking this bad is not good for anyone except the opposing teams, the most I can hope for is Michigan to have a horrible year, and the rest of the Big 10 do well, and of course Ohio State to dominate everyone else.

• 3 weeks later...