Hi

Guest VonMeppius

Guest VonMeppius
Hi, just signing up for this, heard about it from a friend. My name is Jesse. Live in Dublin. Drive a 2004 Black 350z Enthusiast, some things in the pipeline, stock atm. Plans are mostly cosmetic right now as bills suck the life from me.

Guest VonMeppius

Thanks for all the welcomes, Ron Burgundy quotes = the win.

I'll have to post some pics soon, throwing a few cosmetic things on it and tinting it... If you see a black 350z rolling stock around town at the moment driving idiotically than thats me..

As for racing, yea I'd like to take it down to drags on Fridays, see what she runs in the nice cool new weather.

Guest VonMeppius
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Roflcopters

"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn! That's what kind of man I am! You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."

Thanks for all the welcomes, Ron Burgundy quotes = the win.

I'll have to post some pics soon, throwing a few cosmetic things on it and tinting it... If you see a black 350z rolling stock around town at the moment driving idiotically than thats me..

As for racing, yea I'd like to take it down to drags on Fridays, see what she runs in the nice cool new weather.

BTW: driving idiotically is not a good thing. Tone it down and enjoy your car!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...