Smurf's bunny ranch.

Guest 00Smurf

Bunny ranch, or cattle ranch? Congrates on gettin the ladies there to play either way.

HAHAHA I was thinking the same thing. Hey not the greatest looking but you do get props for getting them to play regardless. Bitches + booze are always a good combination. You took enough pictures to fill a national geographic mag though. GF's friends i take it?

HAHAHA I was thinking the same thing. Hey not the greatest looking but you do get props for getting them to play regardless. Bitches + booze are always a good combination. You took enough pictures to fill a national geographic mag though. GF's friends i take it?

nope 2 are my ex's. they just met for the first time that night. sry guys no nudes. I dropped the camera in the hot tub, and honestly by that point i was way to busy for pictures.

What the fuck is that screen? lol Like a fuckin' club in your place.

its my projector, but coupled with winamp visualizations, it works like a club screen. its rather awesome actually.

its my projector, but coupled with winamp visualizations, it works like a club screen. its rather awesome actually.

Jus wanted to say this is correct. I did it a few times while I was deployed, doing winamp to my radio station on the side of the building at 2am. If only the M:F ratio would have been better than 100:1 :(

Ya know, this is the knee-jerk reaction, but let me lay it out like this:

-You have to pay at the bunny ranch, period.

-Nick got it for free.

So he > anyone who paid. :cool:

thanks eric. at least someone gets it. ;)