I guess I have some fans

Sam1647545489

That vid could have been sooo much better, but I forgot I had my camera on me when Sam was staged. Here's what happened.

He looks over at Sam's car and tells his boys "Ahh shit. That's that TT Vett from IPS. See It's got the IPS sticker on it. That thing is like XXXX HP" I'm 3 feet from the guy, and look to see him pointing at Sam's YELLOW car. This guy obviously didn't know Sam or Tilley(whose car he was talking about). I was so discussed by how he was going on and on about cars he knew nothing about, I just interrupted him and said, "no". Wrong car. I then realized I'd just missed one of the funnest situations to film.

So I got him while Sam was warming up him tires. He was still acting like a goof ball, but he was so much more animated before I corrected him. It would have been comedy gold had I got him talking about Tilley's car and point to Sam's. Rookie film guy.

Why does almost everyone have their shirts off?

Don't you understand that is how thugs of cinnci do it. They do it big and shirtless! HAHA.

I was wondering the sam thing. My only guess is that the "cool" kids did it, so they other 4 did it, to follow in the "cool, yet complete dumbasses" foot steps.

Jackson

Cincinnati is a very strange place...

Its the place where New Albany can be less than a mile from the bottoms... Actully, the "Hill Top" down there is a very nice place, as where 1000yrds away, is Fifth and Vein... about the worst possible intersection you could ever imagine. Its like Katrina all the time... for as long as i can remember.

This show was ghetto/trash haven. The tolerable people were very few. And the annoying people had us covered 20 to 1. Let alone the chicks that thought they were the hottness. I have never understood the shirt off thing here in Ohio. I only see it on dudes that have nothing to show. And it was not that hot out. It's like they want people to see how scronny they are, or how fat they are. Nasty. In Hawaii, it completely different. But, that's there. Most of the dude's with no shirt on at the show were so small, it would only be a fight if it was 3 of them against you.

Cinci is the one place in Ohio I hate going to meet clients.

This show was ghetto/trash haven. The tolerable people were very few. And the annoying people had us covered 20 to 1. Let alone the chicks that thought they were the hottness. I have never understood the shirt off thing here in Ohio. I only see it on dudes that have nothing to show. And it was not that hot out. It's like they want people to see how scronny they are, or how fat they are. Nasty. In Hawaii, it completely different. But, that's there. Most of the dude's with no shirt on at the show were so small, it would only be a fight if it was 3 of them against you.

Cinci is the one place in Ohio I hate going to meet clients.

The world is definitely changing. Ghetto trash used to go to concerts, malls, and high school sporting events..... now they are watching drag racing :confused: